Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Karting...

TheNissanMan

i think maybe one near birmingham would be ok for me.. remember i am coming from dorset

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• yaristpot

• Steve

• Fidgits

well if peeps would put they're location in the location bar....

hey dan

next time.. drive to bournemouth and hook a lift with me mate! save some money!

or i'll splits the fuel with you.. prolly half the price of my fuel! LOL but half the luxury! :thumbsup:

OHHH er mrs... not a bad idea tho..... always wanted to go by steam.... (old one i know but its late!)

Dan

you mean you want to be suprised!

you mean you want to be suprised!

that's when you don't break down :lol:

Cheers ryan for a great day! :thumbsup:

Good to put some names to faces :lol::lol:

Glad to see the top 5 are mostly TOC :lol::lol:

So when are we going to do it again? :thumbsup:

I do find those numbers strange though..

There were only 3 TOC in the final, and 1st & 3rd place in the final went to LOC..

Yet these people seem low down the list??

Perhaps that was TOC's plan.. destroy the timing equipment then they can fudge the points ;)

Perhaps that was TOC's plan.. destroy the timing equipment then they can fudge the points :lol::lol:

It was my mate jake who took the timing equipment out :thumbsup: But I belive that was due to a LOC member bumping him into it!!!! :lol::lol:

Hi Guys,

My first post in TOC.

There's an outdoor Karting place on the A46 in Loughborough/Leicestershire :)

Ifraz (Finished 3rd :P) :lol:

must admit a bit of advise from a LOC driver speeded me up loads, was having great difficulty with one corner until then!

That was me :) :)

All in the spirit of the day though!

We did have some nice races though Steve - they were great fun! Just a pain in the ..... that you always ended up starting one place in front of me!!

Still - got my own back in the final though!!! And that start in the semi....what happened there!! 3 karts occupying space meant for two!!!!! (with me in the middle!?!?!!!!!)

Thanks to all the TOC drivers too for making it such a good day

Plans will be made soon for the next one i'm sure

Thanks

Tony

So who was the guy who finished in 2nd place...

oh yes, he's not a TOC member is he. You TOC'ers had to get in some people who know how to race to help you try and win :P :lol::lol::lol:

Glad to see the top 5 are mostly TOC :lol::lol:

What does it matter...it's who won the final....now that's what counts :P :lol:

What does it matter...it's who won the final....now that's what counts

:drool::thumbsup:

All looks like a fun day guys! Vids are cool! :thumbsup:

Also looks like some 'spirited' driving so everyone could get through the traffic lights! :lol: Is that Ryan's 2 that sounds like a harrier jet or is it just my PC?!!!! :lol:

B)

See what happens, I get a dauy when I have to !Removed! work and LOC come in casue trouble and none of the TOC crowd do anything to stop them :P

Ifraz individualism is great but from a club point of view it's teamwork that counts :) Well actually having a !Removed! good laugh is even better :)

Glad to see everyone had a good time.

Ifraz it was lucky that Knowlson could find some spare drivers after a serious fmaily emergency prevetned a third of our team from attending the event......

Ifraz it was lucky that Knowlson could find some spare drivers after a serious fmaily emergency prevetned a third of our team from attending the event......

Whoever he was (the Subaru driver) he was a !Removed! good go-karter !!! :thumbsup:

Just want to say that it was a fantastic day out shame that my throttle cable broke twice in once race but hey. Sorry that I never made the pub looks like it was a good laugh. I am already looking forward to the next one. ;)

I thought you meant your throttle cable when leaving the car park in your car! <_<

Am i correct in saying the the stig... sorry jake was the guy who hit the timing gear, and the stig....... sorry jake also got the fastest lap!????? wasnt on the same lap by any chance??? lol

Dan :thumbsup:

:(

Sorry to hear that guys...

...it doesn't really matter who drove for which team, isn't that right Steve (traitor :D ) ...what matters is that we all had a good time :thumbsup:

Jake was a very good driving, he's more than welcome to come to the next Karting meet. He can drive for us next time... :lol:

Cheers Tony :thumbsup: our fastest lap times show how close we were racing! looking forward to the next one

Steve

Forums

News

Membership