Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Cars Using Uk Toyota Epc

GT4 BOOSTER

i just noticed this , type in jt164stl5 leave 1 gap then type your jap vin plate ie 0007142 into the vin/vds box and hit search , bingo there's your jap spec motor.

JT164STL5 0007142 - works for my celica any ways

The EPC is the thing you can look up the part numbers in, yeah?

If so, where can I get my hands on a copy. My local Toyota garage are useless, and I'd get my bits quicker if I have the numbers beforehand, rather than trying to describe to Johnny "bumfluff" DeskGuy who isn't even old enough to drive, so he can then go look at the computer, before coming back out to ask me to describe it again. :crybaby:

cool, save a bit of time :)

Im trying to get hold of the newer versions at the mo. I got the one from the internet that you can download and it doesnt have the yaris or such models in it.

Toyota not sell you one as its only for dealer distribution only, best bet is to try eBay and stuff.

Bit sceptical if it will work for other cars, just assuming you got lucky, but I might try a few when I get to work tomorrow to test your theory.

Or alternatively search for a Jap EPC which dealers do have.

:thumbsup:

i have the jap one also . :D , but you cant install the uk version and the jap version together , they clash - if anyone wants a copy send 2 cds and a pre paid envelope - only joking :P if mark wants to send me his vin plate i will check it now

I installed that one in the link, got it partially working I think. It only seems to take the data from CD1, when I go through the cd setup bit, doesn't ask for cd 2 at all.

did you tell it you were using 2 cd trays.