Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Video/sound Clips Of My New Exhaust

Vlad_E

:D Original topic here>> http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46355

heres a fer vids...

EDIT - if you want to see a full rev range vid, PM me . or edit to clip 169 :ph34r:

This one through a village, listen to the poping and banging :drool:

http://media.putfile.com/Clip277

I was going down my street earlier, about 15mph and the neighbor was walking his 2 dogs. Being 50 yards away or so the exhaust did a huge bang :lol: cue the dogs litrally hitting the floor :lol: I think the guy will be having words later :(

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a right mean machine lol how loud is that sounds good though i bet you got a few looks when you went past people....

that 169 clip is mental but vey impressive i rekon a few complaints are coming your way lol

if that was my area and i had that exhaust i certainly would have loads (all the moaners) lol

anyway nice mate well done and impressive wonder who else can compete with that on here

cheers actsreet

I like it... sounds like a screaming snarling beast... :drool:

you will be local alarm clock... :lol:

:thumbsup: bert

Cheers Bert & acstreet. Youre right there mate, when its through populated areas every one jumps/turns around when its banging :!Removed!: . :lol:

I've only had a few moaners so far, but who cares :D

wow that noise !!!! lol :D I love the popping :) sounds fantastic, wouldnt be able to pull that one off here .... would have so many people knocking on my door sadly :(

very cool mate :D

wow that noise !!!! lol :D I love the popping :) sounds fantastic, wouldnt be able to pull that one off here .... would have so many people knocking on my door sadly :(

very cool mate :D

ta flamby :thumbsup: the popping is immense! by far the best thing about the exhaust :D

That noise is well cool!

Like the way it pops all the time, thats class :D

Sounds nice when you open it up :yes:

Nice one :thumbsup:

Mike

heh awesome :) if it wasnt for me being on stoopid dialup and having to wait 10 minutes for it all to load whilst being treated to stop start 3 second episodes of it :lol:

does sound tremendous tho :yes:

hehe cheers lads, im getting some marks on my rear bumper, I think it's popping flames :eek: :D i'll probably try and remove them later

:hokus-pokus:

Baaaaaa....POP......Baaaaaa.....POP.....Baaaaaa....POP!!!

Sounds just like mine did till i took the straight thru off.

Too loud for every day but still cool B)

• 3 weeks later...

nice looking exhaust and it looks good.. but as its on an n/a - surely it has a detrimental effect on performance as the bore of the tubing looks to be too large to provide sufficient back pressure?

nice looking exhaust and it looks good.. but as its on an n/a - surely it has a detrimental effect on performance as the bore of the tubing looks to be too large to provide sufficient back pressure?

tottally correct mate :)

it knackers the torque up. tbh its so loud, its not an exhaust where you want to thrash arround :)

the old one is back on now... for a bit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links