Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance

popwud

I have been with toyota since my first corolla in the early 1990....for finance, insurance, new cars and servicing....was after an insurance quote for a rav4 97 and was quoted for a seperate NEW policy for £861....that is the last they are going to see of me. :angry: :censor:

rant over. :censor:

I paid less than that for a new brand new XT4 with only one years no claims (had a company car before but some idiot drive into me in a car park because he didn't loook before reversing out of a space :censor: ). Sorry, excuse the rant!

Have you tried www.confused.com as a starting point. Elephant and Tesco tend to give very good quotes as well and you can sort it out on line in minutes :)

I'm with MoreThan,very good price, give them a go....

www.morethan.co.uk :)

Thanks for replies......will give them a try.....my son has a range rover his insurance is £550....don't you just love these :censor: insurance company's :arrgg-matey: .....the thing is you can only drive one vehicle at a time. :huh:

Thanks for replies......will give them a try.....my son has a range rover his insurance is £550....don't you just love these  :censor: insurance company's :arrgg-matey: .....the thing is you can only drive one vehicle at a time.  :huh:

:eek: How much..... Blimey these companies seem only interested in new policy holders :bookworm:

I called around and used confused.com good starting point. Got mine through What Car in the end. Liverpool and victoria I believe. :D

like jonbr I came from company cars and the RAV4 was only my second personal car.... Had 10years and only two accidents but they still tried to treat me as a new driver :ffs: :ffs: all sorted now though :wacko:

Have you tried www.confused.com

Good call! It is my first stop for car insurance as a benchmark. I then go to the company I have been with for a few years (armed forces scheme and they price match!)