Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Gt Turbo For Sale.

Jonty

Due to prmotion at work, a company car is coming my way?! So, it's with regret that i have to put the starlet up for sale.Here is a brief spec and a photo. If you would like to know more, please pm me. I have put it on auto trader for £4100-but anyone on this site can start me at £3900.

Dec. 1992, 1.3 two mode turbo, 60000miles, Hks progressive springs, 15" OZ F1 EVO CUP alloy's, toyo proxes, Stealth s/s exhaust, tinted glass, Ram-air filter, TRD geerknob/steering wheel(Momo) and radiator cap, JVC cd, Kenwood Speakers, Splitfire Boost gauge/chrome pod, original 5 piece mat set. Oh yeah, the no. plate is K3 TRD..... :thumbsup:

Jon.

hhmmm. no photo last time. Having problem's uploading the picture's. I will try to sot it and post them asap.

damn mate thats a nice plate..and sounds like a sweet car,

if i didnt live all the way over here in Ireland i would gladly take her off your hands for the price your lookin for and use it as a new project..

off to look at a 170bhp Glanza V on sunday :drool:

hope your car goes to a good carefull owner mate :rolleyes:

Garo.

your aiming wayyyyyyy too high for a 92 mate. im gunna be after a starlet fairly soon, i might have it off you if you still have it.

WAAAAAYY Too high eh?? Sold it to the 1st person to view on Monday night.

AND i got £4000 for her. She will be missed. :( At least i still have my MR2 :)

Jon.

ok ill rephrase that.

i wouldnt pay 4k. :P

good to hear you got your wonga though, what you rolling in now mate?

Still got my Two turbo. Just swapped my HKS power filter for the racing suction kit..... What a sound!!! Not only that, but what difference it has made to the performance. Highly recommended. HKS rocks!! Just need to track down the infamous super drager.....

• 3 weeks later...