Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Kompressor Frontbumper

G6-R

Maybe next thursday ill have a TTE Kompressor Frontbumper for my Lineasol , for a very nice price :thumbsup: .

Next week i,am going to look at it when the price is right and the Mesh and foglights are there ill buy it B)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G6-R

• Ckman85

• european_bob

• GRD008

yeh its a nice bummper, def keep us informed.

does n e one know how much the facelift T sport front bumper would cost? not that im gonna get it n e time soon, but i would consider in the future.

does n e one know how much the facelift T sport front bumper would cost? not that im gonna get it n e time soon, but i would consider in the future.

There was one for sale over here for 250 euro with mesh and foglights secondhand :thumbsup:

There was one for sale over here for 250 euro with mesh and foglights secondhand :thumbsup:

Damn thats pretty damn cheap. well like i said, i wont b considering buying the front bumper just yet, got other stuff to do first :D

You can buy mine if I save enough for the TTE bumper :D I seriously love that bumper.... I've seen it in the flesh on a white Corolla back in Ireland and it looked the mutts nuts B)

You can buy mine if I save enough for the TTE bumper :D I seriously love that bumper.... I've seen it in the flesh on a white Corolla back in Ireland and it looked the mutts nuts B)

how much would u sell ur front bumper for? Wen do u think ul b getting the tte front bumper?

how much would u sell ur front bumper for? Wen do u think ul b getting the tte front bumper?

Not a clue yet 'cos I have to see how much I spend on the car in January first! Will keep in touch...

hi there, do any of you guys no any salvage/breakers near the london/hertfordshire area as i have had a little accident and need a new drivers door for my ae111?

Not a clue yet 'cos I have to see how much I spend on the car in January first! Will keep in touch...

yeh def keep me in touch. Thanks

For anyone who wanted to know....

Facelift t-sport bumper retails at £116.08 + vat T52119-02941 pt No....

and K19ne g... The TTE Bumper uses your original fog lamps and the bumper comes complete with meshes...

BoB

Facelift t-sport bumper retails at £116.08 + vat  T52119-02941 pt No....

and K19ne g...  The TTE Bumper uses your original fog lamps and the bumper comes complete with meshes...

BoB

£116 + VAT, Really? damn thats pretty cheap. u work in a toyota deals dont u bob? well if its that cheap, i mite sell my front splitter, hasnt even been sprayed yet and i paid £99 for it, which isnt too bad but sounds expensive compared to the t sport from bumper for £116 + VAT

Facelift t-sport bumper retails at £116.08 + vat   T52119-02941 pt No....

and K19ne g...  The TTE Bumper uses your original fog lamps and the bumper comes complete with meshes...

BoB

£116 + VAT, Really? damn thats pretty cheap. u work in a toyota deals dont u bob? well if its that cheap, i mite sell my front splitter, hasnt even been sprayed yet and i paid £99 for it, which isnt too bad but sounds expensive compared to the t sport from bumper for £116 + VAT

Thats just the bumper cover alone... No trims or mesh or fog surrounds...

Yeah i do work for Toyota..

BoB

Facelift t-sport bumper retails at £116.08 + vat   T52119-02941 pt No....

BoB

Thats just the bumper cover alone... No trims or mesh or fog surrounds...

Yeah i do work for Toyota..

BoB

arhh rite, so how much is the trim and mesh? i already hav fogs on my original bumper so i can use them. and wot do u mean in trim?

In saying trim i mean the lower bumper trims... or Splitters as some people like to call um...

T52128-02150 £12.85+ O/S Fog Surround

T52127-02140 £12.85+ N/S Fog Surround

T76852-02901 £107.54+ O/S Trim/splitter

T76851-02901 £107.54+ N/S Trim/splitter

T53111-02340 £29.72+ TOP Rad Grille

T53112-02070 £??.?? POE PART.. LWR Rad Grille

Plus the bumper... it all soon adds up...

BoB

but dont hold me to theses number...LOL.

In saying trim i mean the lower bumper trims...  or Splitters as some people like to call um...

T52128-02150 £12.85+ O/S Fog Surround

T52127-02140 £12.85+ N/S Fog Surround

T76852-02901 £107.54+ O/S Trim/splitter

T76851-02901 £107.54+ N/S Trim/splitter

T53111-02340 £29.72+ TOP Rad Grille

T53112-02070 £??.??  POE PART.. LWR Rad Grille

Plus the bumper... it all soon adds up...

BoB

but dont hold me to theses number...LOL.

damn it does come up to a price after a while doesnt it. well the fog suround and grille isnt that bad, but the splitter is quite damaging, but i didnt know u hav to buy an xtra splitter. wot does that splitter look like?

Its just the black standard one on the facelift.. The pre-faclift splitter has different part No so i take it wont fit..

Best off Just buying used one or splash out on the TTE Bumper cover..

BoB

Its just the black standard one on the facelift.. The pre-faclift splitter has different part No so i take it wont fit..

Best off Just buying used one or splash out on the TTE Bumper cover..

BoB

well ive already got a facelift standard black one, but for an original front bumper not T sport version and ive also got a TTE front bumper cover i could use, but ints actually for the pre face lift, but with a bit of modification im pretty sure it would fit

The Real TTE Kompressor bumper hasn,t had a trim ( splitterthe original T-sportkompressor has one but NOT the TTE bumper

i,am going to buy 1 tonight.

i have bought the TTE Kompressor Bumper :eek::drool: in the spring ill get it sprayed and than i,am going to put it on my Rolla B)

I have some pics but i can,t get them on here :wacko:

if anyone can help me :thumbsup:

i have bought the TTE Kompressor Bumper  :eek:  :drool:  in the spring ill get it sprayed and than i,am going to put it on my Rolla  B)

I have some pics but i can,t get them on here :wacko:

if anyone can help me :thumbsup:

arhhh nice, so how much did u pay for it? and did u get everything with it?

to add an image.

http://www.imageshack.us/

go on the site above, and on the site click on browse and find the image on ur computer,

then click on host it.

the next page should show u around about 5 links, copy the Hotlink for forums (1) link.

Then go back onto the TOC website and paste the link.

hopefully u understand wot i mean. hope to see some pictures

willyscoroallawithgt3wheelsand1.jpg

Heres one i done. lol my first time aswell had to make sure it works :thumbsup: