Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Kompressor Frontbumper

G6-R

but when i kopy the link and go back to TOC what then ???????

:censor:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G6-R

• Ckman85

• european_bob

• GRD008

but when i kopy the link and go back to TOC what then ???????

:censor:

paste it into here, actually onto where we write.

or if u cant do it, u can email it to me and ill put it up for u. u should hav my email address but incase u dnt its ckman88@hotmail.com

i do,nt see the picture :censor:

hmmm, thats weird, erm their must b something ur doing wrong. if u email the pics to me ill do it for u

Here u go G6-R heres the photos of your Kompressor front bumper.

afbeelding4565ik.jpg

afbeelding4578vl.jpg

looks really good, cant wait to see it on ur car :thumbsup:

Thanx

on the pictures is my Mate VVTI-2002

i,am selling my TTE Frontlipspoiler now :thumbsup:

looks really good mate....

can't wait to see it fitted to your car.

if the local agent here can supply one for a reasonable price, i'd be tempted.....

The TTE Kompressorbumper comes on the Rolla that you see on the picture that you see from the side the 3 Doors :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yo , I fitted the TTE Kompressor bumper on my Rolla to day , it hasn,t bin sprayed but thats soon going to happen :thumbsup:

afbeelding4788cc.jpg

:thumbsup:

Yo , I fitted the TTE Kompressor bumper on my Rolla to day , it hasn,t bin sprayed but thats soon going to happen  :thumbsup:

afbeelding4788cc.jpg

arh looks nice, def put pics up wen u get it sprayed.

i see that u figured out how to put photos on now.

o yeh how comes u dnt hav ur alloys on ur rolla on that pic?

Yo , I fitted the TTE Kompressor bumper on my Rolla to day , it hasn,t bin sprayed but thats soon going to happen  :thumbsup:

afbeelding4788cc.jpg

arh looks nice, def put pics up wen u get it sprayed.

i see that u figured out how to put photos on now.

o yeh how comes u dnt hav ur alloys on ur rolla on that pic?

Because its wintertime it could be slippery on the roads and the salt they put on the roads so its not Iccy and slippery( Frozen roads) :thumbsup:

Thats why i put my originals back on in the wintertime .

Its to expensive to replace a 17 inch TTE wheel

Bumper cost overhere about € 700 without spraying and fitting ;)

You could buy it bij the Toyotadealer , this the partnumber overhere : PZ439-E9442-AB

Its completly with Foghlights and meshGrills but without spraying and fitting ;)

Bumper cost overhere about € 700 without spraying and fitting ;)

You could buy it bij the Toyotadealer , this the partnumber overhere : PZ439-E9442-AB

Its completly with Foghlights and meshGrills but without spraying and fitting ;)

Hey G6-R,

Motor's looking wicked.. That bumper is a must for anyone who can fit to there motor...

Give it a lick of paint and wang your wheels back on and takes some photo's.. WE WANNA SEEE....

Fairplay,its a first for me to see on a non-supercharged,and it makes no diff even if it aint a supercharged,some people do there motors up to be something it aint but that bumper is the NUTZ......

Fair Play... :thumbsup:

BoB

that bumber looks different than mine like an EVO bumper. my kompressor has this

tsk4.jpg

that bumber looks different than mine like an EVO bumper. my kompressor has this

tsk4.jpg

Yours is the original T-sportbumper :thumbsup: Mine is a afthermarket from TTE ;)

Well its sprayed already , i,am going to Antwerpen (Belgium ) tomorrow evening to get him sprayed back .Can,t wait :drool: ;) :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Well guy,s its bin a while but i can tell you this

I had to order a nem Grill that couldn,t be done untill 14 februari before i had no partnumbers i wrote to TTE Koln Germany and get the partnumber that i needed , but it wasn,t in the Computer at the dealers that becam at the 14 Februari olso the day i ordered the grill , first it had to come in on 1 April ( No Joke )

but it wasn,t the second date was 06 May :crybaby:

Today my dealer cald me to say the Grill was arrived so i,am going to pic it up this afthernoon than i a week i,am going to fit my NEW TTE Kompressor Frontbumper on my Rolla B) :thumbsup:

yes i now ..................................................................PHOTO,S ;)

Well guy,s its bin a while but i can tell you this

I had to order a nem Grill that couldn,t be done untill 14 februari before i had no partnumbers i wrote to TTE Koln Germany and get the partnumber that i needed , but it wasn,t in the Computer at the dealers that becam at the 14 Februari olso the day i ordered the grill , first it had to come in on 1 April ( No Joke )

but it wasn,t the second date was 06 May :crybaby:

Today my dealer cald me to say the Grill was arrived so i,am going to pic it up this afthernoon than i a week i,am going to fit my NEW TTE Kompressor Frontbumper on my Rolla B) :thumbsup:

yes i now ..................................................................PHOTO,S ;)

COOL, bet u cant wait to fit it. how comes u had to get another grille again?

2 pieces where broken of the original Grill thats why i needed a new one , but i have it now :yes:

afbeelding5074qa.jpg

in a few days i,am going to fit the Grill :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links