Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuning Advice For A Yaris 1.3?

Shenava

Has anyone here changed The Intake/Header/Exhaust/Suspension or knows what is regarded as good quality proven performance results. Also What about electronics. What works well ie APEXI, Unichip, superchip?

As standard the 1.3 has Power - 87ps/86 BHP (64Kw) and Torque - 91.5 lb ft (124 Nm)

Ideally I would like a figure more like 100 BHP and 100 lb ft torque. Is this realistic with the above mods?

mucho appreciated

I think your target should be attainable, as i've not really had any experience tuning that engine i'm not sure where the best gains can be made.

What i would do first is price everything up that you intend to spend including labor and check that it wouldn't be cheaper to either change the engine to a T sport or even change the car to a T sport :)

Simon

Basic car £8500 +£285 CAI + £250 CAT Back + £500 shocks/springs + £550 Alloys/tyres + £400 AFC. all inc VAT and fitting where neccessary.

Total = ~£10,500

A T-Sport is £12,500

Performance wise, Doubt there would much between them at that point.

Sounds good to me i'd see what the jap tuners do for your car there stuff is often a bit more money but then it's nice to have the jap products on your car. Also TTE probally do soem nice bits.

Simon

Hi shenava

Well all the tuning parts you will ever need are on these two web sites. Check them out my friend.

http://www.tdi-plc.com./toyota_yaris.html

http://www.fensport.co.uk/products.htm

Hope that this helps. Also i would like to welcome you to the club :thumbsup:

jerry!!