Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 Mpg

GT4 BOOSTER

i took the gt4 out today as the Battery was run down and needed a top up , due to not being driven .

i put £ 10 of opti in grand returns from the light going off to the light comming back on was 25 miles :eek:

but 25 miles of grinning from ear to ear i can tell ya.

i took the gt4 out today as the battery was run down and needed a top up , due to not being driven .

i put £ 10 of opti in grand returns from the light going off to the light comming back on was 25   miles    :eek:

but 25 miles of grinning from ear to ear i can tell ya.

Iye not exactly economic when your given 'em the beans, but it's all worth for the grin it gives ya :D

Yup yup. All the above..... But what a rush...... Better than a day at Thorpe park. :D :D Got to wait till spring now. Cars SORNed. :crybaby::crybaby:

I've easily emptied £50 of fuel in the st205 in the space of 4-5hrs before now :wacko:

I've easily emptied £50 of fuel in the st205 in the space of 4-5hrs before now  :wacko:

:eek: what kind of MPG is that then??

starting to think I wont be able to afford to keep filling it with fuel when I get one! :crybaby:

26 steady round town. 30+ at 56 mph , humpo the turbo too muchio and its expensiveo :lol:

i can get over 100+ miles from £ 20 if i take it easy with a bit boosting - sometimes we just go crazy and run off the odd gallon or two BOOSTING

26 steady round town. 30+ at 56 mph , humpo the turbo too muchio and its expensiveo  :lol:

i can get over 100+ miles from £ 20 if i take it easy with a bit boosting - sometimes we just go crazy and run off the odd gallon or two  BOOSTING

Those figures make me feel better :D

If I could get around mid 20s in one i'd be happy, but I know as soon as I experience boosting thats all gonna go wrong :lol::thumbsup:

26 steady round town. 30+ at 56 mph , humpo the turbo too muchio and its expensiveo  :lol:

That's better than I get from my N/A! :crybaby:

:lol: i'm currently getting 26-30 out of my 1.8 Corolla :wacko:

Its not too bad for what it is, i get an average of 25mpg. thats doing steady motorway trips 3 times during week to uni, with a bit of town driving and racing up town on the weekend.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links