Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St205 None Starter

j8nny27

:( HELP me someone pleeeeaaaase problems startin my st205, it cut out on me 2 weeks ago after droppin onto 3 cylinders, figured out the fuel pump had :censor: up, since replaced it but wont start still thought the rotor arm was faulty so replaced that to still no joy :angry: , turns over fine should start any ideas anyone? tried the diagnostic check but the engine light just flashes continiously no pauses so no code any ideas on that one to please?

any spark ?

As far as i know its got spark,i put a new rotor arm on coz the old one had a crack in it, so think it has now didn't want to take intercooler of to get at plugs tho but looks like i'll have to :thumbsup:

if you have a spark, crack the 17mm banjo nut ontop of the fuel filter try turning over for a sec or 2 and check if fuel comes out if not check the fuel pump resistor and relay

You need to approach it logically which could take a bit of time. Are you

1/ Getting a spark at the plugs? Yes.... Check fuel supply. No..... Check for spark at distributor end of coil/ignitor HT lead. Is there a spark here? Yes..... Then it`s likely to be the dizzy cap or rotor arm. No....... Check the voltage supply to the ignitor. Is there a 12V - 14V supply to the ignitor.

Do that 1st and let us know. thumbsup.gif

:D Thanks to all for the advice, got it sorted now it turns out tha crank and cam sensors were mucky and just needed cleaning up did the terminals to and it started first time thanks again and merry christmas to you all. :thumbsup: