Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uni Chip

nicksSR

yup, but the increase in torque is supposed to be impressive, check out clicky Phil is thinkin of doin the same thing :thumbsup:

yup, but the increase in torque is supposed to be impressive, check out clicky Phil is thinkin of doin the same thing :thumbsup:

Torque seems to be what alot of the Toyota engines are lacking in so for me that's what I'd be looking for!

Another good thing about the unichip is that it can be mapped to run on both 95 and 97 RON fuel, handy if you can't find any super unleaded. Believe me it's quite hard to find any BP ultimate round here sometimes.

Phil,

The onlu Ultimate station around us now is on North Road coming out Cardiff. Shell Optimax can be had from Pentywn but it's very pricey. When I'm passing Newport I go to Shell on Malpas Road - last time it was 90.9 pence per litre.

Phil,

The onlu Ultimate station around us now is on North Road coming out Cardiff.  Shell Optimax can be had from Pentywn but it's very pricey.  When I'm passing Newport I go to Shell on Malpas Road - last time it was 90.9 pence per litre.

Is that the Safeway/BP garage? If so then that's just been changed to Tesco. There's also a BP garage on Tudor street that does ultimate. I take it the one just off Penarth road doesn't do ultimate? I can't remember the last time I passed a Shell garage around here! Fortunately my girlfriend lives in Bridgend.

far from cheap then for a small improvement then!

its only a small improvement if you have a relatively lowly 4afe!!!!

if you expect big gains for small money on an engine like that, then prepare to be dissapointed.

if you were running a supercharged 4age or 3sgte, the gains could be substantial, but i'm afraid, theres no power there to be unlocked, unless youve done lots of other mods

Is that the Safeway/BP garage? If so then that's just been changed to Tesco. There's also a BP garage on Tudor street that does ultimate. I take it the one just off Penarth road doesn't do ultimate? I can't remember the last time I passed a Shell garage around here! Fortunately my girlfriend lives in Bridgend.

Phil,

I got my info from the BP website must be way out of date. The Safeway/BP that has changed to Tesco is only about 200 yards from my house so I knew about that one - didn't know about Tudor Street though. The one on North Road is the onthe left hand side coming out of Cardiff before you get to Gabalfa.

Sorry for the highjack :shutit: