Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gran Turismo 4

msherry21

Hi all, just pondering over life and such things and was wondering what the fastest quarter mile time someone has got using any car and any mods.

I have just got a 7.64 with a Suzuki Escudo, Is there anything faster?

A mate of mine thinks he can beat it, he had an impreza doing low 8's.

cheers for reading, How bored am I tonight?

Michael.

Ah, another GT4 fan.

I've been trying to arrange a few folk to get some online GT4 going, if you're interested. Details are in here:

Link

I may have to setup mine :D

is it really laggy online?

I finally managed to get someone to play tonight and I hosted, but seemed to get some lag. Guy who helped me test it reckoned it was because he was pretty far from me. Hopefully if a few UK folk are playing it won't be laggy.

I finally managed to get someone to play tonight and I hosted, but seemed to get some lag. Guy who helped me test it reckoned it was because he was pretty far from me. Hopefully if a few UK folk are playing it won't be laggy.

ahh rite, that would be fun :D

so i just need the network adaptor and the program to fool the PS2?

so i just need the network adaptor and the program to fool the PS2?

Yep

rite, might just do that :thumbsup:

where do you get the program thing, whats that all about?

I'd be up for that definately.

check the other thread (link at top of this thread) :thumbsup:

where do you get the program thing, whats that all about?

I'd be up for that definately.

Check out the thread I linked to. Grab the prog from the link in that, then check out the other 2 links which details how to set it up.

XLink basically works by tunneling the connection over the net, and fools the PS2 into thinking it's just playing on a LAN. Works for any console, even lets you play Xbox stuff online without having to use the Xbox Live stuff.

zonda running 6.152 :)

specifically bought and tuned to run the qtr, 900 odd bhp, and maxes out just over 200mph in 6th before the end

All these Christmas Parties, wine, women and what-knot and you nerds are playing Computer Games...............

I mean...................COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bookworm: :bookworm:

All these Christmas Parties, wine, women and what-knot and you nerds are playing Computer Games...............

Wat ees thees 'women' that you speek ov? :drool:

I mean...................COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bookworm:  :bookworm:

says the super mod of a forum

Hello NERD! :lol:

I'll fire it up and see what my quickest motors are!!!

The Bently speed 8 is pretty nippy as is the Sauber.... both have full turbo mods, obviously ;)

I think my Dodge charger runs 9s...... but its not to handy around the 'ring lol

Hello NERD! :lol:

least i admit it :lol:

I Know, I know, I am a NERD of Photographing Beautiful :drool: WOMEN......I just can't STOP myself......................

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE........................... :crybaby:

On second thoughts........................Leave me to IT !!!!!!!!!

I Know, I know, I am a NERD of Photographing Beautiful WOMEN......I just can't STOP myself......................

I do the same. Just hope they don't find out about it, or I'm right in the sh*t...

I Know, I know, I am a NERD of Photographing Beautiful WOMEN......I just can't STOP myself......................

I do the same. Just hope they don't find out about it, or I'm right in the sh*t...

ah, but the secret is getting PAID for it.......... :yes:

what so gt4 is online now. i didnt know. i have my ps2 online. do u have to buy the new version of gt4 or can u use the original game?

what so gt4 is online now. i didnt know. i have my ps2 online. do u have to buy the new version of gt4 or can u use the original game?

You use the original game. You play a LAN game but use a program called XLink Kai which lets you tunnel your connection over the internet.