Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Modding My 2000 Corolla

mphil804

I realized that my 1.8l engine is capable of delivering more power than it does regularly. This has been proven by how well it runs after an oil/oil filter change. What I'd like to know is this: what are some fairly simple, risk-free (as much as it can be) mods that will improve overall performance, even just a little? It'd also be great if they're relatively cheap since I'm on a budget. Thanks for your ideas!

new airfilter, exhaust are the main things id say

Do you recommend a certain brand or type? And if it's not available at most auto stores, where could I get it?

Do you recommend a certain brand or type? And if it's not available at most auto stores, where could I get it?

Have you tried posting in TOC USA?You might get a better response from owners there :)

Have you tried posting in TOC USA?You might get a better response from owners there :)

Cheers!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links