Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Lookin For A Supra Aero Top Twin Turbo Manual

Fast-gold

dont think so, have always heard it as both bhp figures

Ahh, okay .. need to find a GTO with the specs down the door.

The Japanese always quote in PS .. so wasn't sure if the 280 limit was bhp or PS .. not that it makes *that* much differance.

i ws under the impression that the import version had more bhp

You need to do more research, there is absolutely $hit loads of info on the MKIV around the net.

You need to do more research, there is absolutely $hit loads of info on the MKIV around the net.

its just i test drived a import and the guy was telling me that the !Removed! limit on there cars is 262bhp or something like that so they say its less than wot it is he said the its more like 362bhp im only going by what i got told, but yeah i will look into it

There is a gentlemans agreement in Japan (well used to be anyway) that they would not produce any cars with more than 280BHP, but the reality is that cars shipped from the factory with more than this quoted spec.

It's generally accepted that Jap spec cars will come in around 300BHP and are specified as having 323ft/lb of torque.

UK cars are spec'd (and tend to dyno) as having 320BHP and 315ft/lb of torque.

its just i test drived a import and the guy was telling me that the !Removed! limit on there cars is 262bhp or something like that so they say its less than wot it is he said the its more like 362bhp im only going by what i got told, but yeah i will look into it

well u seem like u know your stuff what would you go for import or uk model

I'd suggest driving as many as you can and going for the one you like tha most .. forget about import/UK (as long as the insurance is okay).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links