Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lancaster Ins. / Insurance Ideas?

DBR

is anybody under the age of 25 insured with Lancaster, im 23 an they said i was too young to insure?? :blink:

Has anybody got a 1995 supra insured under the classic car policy with lancaster as they told me my car wasnt old enough?, its 2005, and my 'UK TT' is a 1995 does that not make it 10 years old as required for the classic car quote..... confused :huh:

+ does anybody now a good place for me to get a new quote? im 23, 2 ncb's, for a uk tt6 spd.... tried sky = £1500, tried keith michaels = wont insure me , tried adrian flux = £2200....elephant best so far @ £1150.........

any ideas peeps!! ???

each insurer is different..

Lancaster may need it to be 'over 10 years ol'

its a tricky one, talk to Leeky, i know he insured a supra in his early twenties... (mutter mumble)

Yes Lee did and he was 22/23 at the time, insured on a 1994 UK TT then the import.

I'm sure he'll be along to confirm - don't want to speak for him! :lol: ;)

In the meantime this earlier thread may help?

Did you ask for a cherished/classic quote?

I insured my UK TT Auto with lancaster just after my 22nd birthday. And then i insured my import SZ Manual with them just before my 23rd.

Its strange.....your not the first to have problems getting the same deal i got.

Maybe they have changed their policy? :huh:

Did you ask for a cherished/classic quote?

I insured my UK TT Auto with lancaster just after my 22nd birthday. And then i insured my import SZ Manual with them just before my 23rd.

Its strange.....your not the first to have problems getting the same deal i got.

Maybe they have changed their policy? :huh:

they said that my car wern't old enough but is the same year as your sz :blink:

have you got any claims or accident under ur belt.....

i have 1 claim

an 2 (sp) convics

an 2 yrs ncb

maybe thast why?? :wacko:

2 accidents in last 5 year (one wasnt my fault)

3 points, 3Year NCB

My girlfriend is 23 with a supra turbo on lancaster classic car insurance.. all mods declared..... they undercut elephant by about £300!

MkIv supra a classic car? :!Removed!:

is anybody under the age of 25 insured with Lancaster, im 23 an they said i was too young to insure?? :blink:

Has anybody got a 1995 supra insured under the classic car policy with lancaster as they told me my car wasnt old enough?, its 2005, and my 'UK TT' is a 1995 does that not make it 10 years old as required for the classic car quote..... confused :huh:

+ does anybody now a good place for me to get a new quote? im 23, 2 ncb's, for a uk tt6 spd.... tried sky = £1500, tried keith michaels = wont insure me , tried adrian flux = £2200....elephant best so far @ £1150.........

any ideas peeps!! ???

hi i would try http://car-insurance.quotezone.co.uk they do a search and normally get you the best deal around

£3k fully comp on a mk4 and you are giving advice on insurance quotes? :lol:

If you cant insure a supra for under 1k then you shouldn't have a supra :P :lol: