Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement Of Parts

ClydeVella

Hi, I just messed up my front end of my mk1 2000 Vitz... :crybaby:

aside from other parts i need to get new bumper, front spoiler, grille & headlamps :S

Just wanted to ask, do those parts fit if i get the Mk2 ones (ie the teardrop ones)? Anyone tried this or maybe knows if it's possible?

The local toyota agent said he doesn't know.. great help :) He suggested i buy & try it out lol

thnks alot :)

yeah they will, all the fittings etc are the same as far as i know

Just make sure you have the bumper to match the headlights though

And grill ..... else there be a gap between it and the bumper!

Would have thought spare's would be cheaper for the older model ..... check eBay or brakers yards, as it sounds you want to DIY!

I won't be going to DIY, i have a lot of damage to the wheels, axles and stuff. (plus, i'm a !Removed! with cars)

The garage (who are sucking me dry with labour costs) will be doing everything, and since i'm going to need completely new bumper, bumper spoiler, grille & headlamps i might as well go for the nicer one & make them worry about fitting it :) I really prefer the Mk2 bumper compared to the older one.

I needed to check if they should fit. The Toyota guy was no help, you guys are much more informed :D

Would anyone else know if they'd fit? I'd like to order them soon but i don't wanna buy them all wrong :unsure: thanks.

Also.. I seem to need a new A/C Condenser (which is located near the radiator). If i just leave it out (i.e. remove it) will it be hard to remove any parts in front of it to fit it some other time maybe next year?

thanks alot

You will need to buy the complete package of grill, bumpers etc for it all to fit:

p1131yx.jpg

P1

p2130gq.jpg

P2

The photo's will show why ..... and I know for a fact that it will fit as somebody has a P2 but has repaired the front with the P1 lights/bumper etc.

I haven't got a clue about the A/C Condenser

I hope this helps if not just ask again :thumbsup: !