Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Christams Debt

Tegan

C'mon then who's racked their cards up to stupid amounts with all these christmas presents?

Was listening to something on the radio today, apparently some people are still paying for last years! :eek: I think thats stupid - its supposed to be a time of joy and celebration and people are made miserable by the debt they are left in!

Im really proud to say ive stuck to my budget this year and the card hasnt been used once! B)

I never buy something i cant afford to pay for.

Even if it goes on the credit card, its only when i know i have enough in the current account to cover it - and its more for the insurance.

That said, im lucky enough to have a low maintance girlfriend ;)

Nah, I'm still in the black thankfully! :)

My new car fund has now got a hefty dent though but you only live once and all that! :D :thumbsup:

Its looking highly likely Tegan, it'll be sad to see it go but onwards and upwards as they say! :thumbsup:

Yeah onwards and upwards - i hear something turbo charged calling :D :P

p.s please excuse the spelling mistake in the title - it is getting late - think i need to go to bed! :P

I havent.... ok, I bought one thing on the card but I'm paying it off at the end of the month! Everything else was on my debit card! :thumbsup:

I do the same as Ian, and take advantage of the 10.5% cashback on my creditcard.

It's my first month with a credit card so I run the risk of doing something wrong. But I have enough in my current account to cover my balance and also savings for emergencies so I'm alright at the moment.

M credit card is currenty at about -£4500.

I should really get a job.......

I dont think any of my pressies this year went on the credit card... all debit :) and im not as far into my overdraft as usual ... lol.. so im happy :)

M credit card is currenty at about -£4500.

I should really get a  job.......

Charis says you should sell a Kidney dude, because it would be easier for you to do that than to part with a car :thumbsup::lol: