Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Goal Ever?

Ryan1985

A wee football (soccer) question here. What is the best goal you have ever seen?

I think the best goal I have ever seen is a goal by Trevor Sinclair for Q.P.R. and it was an overhead kick from outside the box! I've searched the internet extensively but couldn't find a video of it for the life of me! :(

So what is the best goal you've ever seen and if you can find a video of it post it up! :thumbsup:

And don't anyone THINK about posting up 'The hand of god'... :ffs:

EDIT: And I quite possibly think the best one that comes to my mind is the one Gascoigne scored against Scotland. Which followed with the dentist chair celebration. Pure classic

Can't remember the tournament ( a few years ago ), Roberto Carlos had a free kick from about 35 yards. He aimed about 10 feet wide of the goal, bent it round the wall and into the bottom corner.

The bend and ferocity on the ball was so extreme that it was analysed on the news the next day, and in all the papers. Just Stunning.

Best goal I ever saw live was in a reserve match at Ayresome Park. Boro got a free kick about 5 yards into the opposing half. Paul Kerr took it and passed it sideways to Dean Glover who just running up. Deano had a ferocious shot on him anyway so he shot........45 yards and still climbing when it hit the back of the net.

Can't remember the tournament ( a few years ago ), Roberto Carlos had a free kick from about 35 yards. He aimed about 10 feet wide of the goal, bent it round the wall and into the bottom corner.

The bend and ferocity on the ball was so extreme that it was analysed on the news the next day, and in all the papers. Just Stunning.

I remember it well! :yes:

Video here!

hmmz this may be a bias choice, but Giggsy vs whole ubiknal team FA Cup semi-final.

and becks scoring against greece in the 90 something minute was great too.

Ah yeh that Giggs goal was pure class. The beckham one was good, but just another trademark freekick from him, people only really seem to consider it because it was that goal that got us into the world cup

hmmz this may be a bias choice, but Giggsy vs whole ubiknal team FA Cup semi-final.

See, I don't see that as a great goal, just rubbish defending.

But any goal against the French team, sorry A**enal, is a good one.

The best goal I ever saw live was a certain fat granny fancier's first premiership goal against ubiknal, it was made so much sweeter by the situation the goal was scored in.

There have been loads of world class goals scored but I think the best ever is between the fat, drug taking cheat's legit goal against England & George Weah's for AC Milan when he went on a run from well in his own half, took on loads of players then stuck in in the net.

I can't remember that Giggs goal? :huh:

I can't stand Man Utd, but I still know it .. runs down the left wing, into the box, all the gooners move away, he sticks it into the top corner and then runs about showing everyone his chest rug (and that his old man must have been a monkey :lol: ).

Best goal I ever saw live was in a reserve match at Ayresome Park. Boro got a free kick about 5 yards into the opposing half. Paul Kerr took it and passed it sideways to Dean Glover who just running up. Deano had a ferocious shot on him anyway so he shot........45 yards and still climbing when it hit the back of the net.

You saw Boro score? What's the odds of that then :rolleyes:

You saw Boro score? What's the odds of that then :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lot's of goal's to chose from but the best i've seen was a Liam Brady freekick for West Ham, it bent back at least 10 yards to slot in the top corner :eek:

It's magic you know

This one is a bit of a long clip.. be patient, a few miniutes in you see a cracking strike from what is one of the hottest prospects of european football.. Sean Maloney scoring a 30 yarder against Rangers.

Maloney

I like Celtic.. you might have allready guessed that though :lol: