Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C1 Hood Scoop?

jozeef

Several options...

eBay - Replikit keep putting them up (copies, mind!). I got mine for a tenner plus postage! :) It doesn't fit very well though, and I am going to have to modify it quite heavily before I can put it on and be pleased with it.

www.replikit.co.uk/gen7.htm - They go for £100 plus P&P. It will be the same stock as the stuff from eBay.

Order in from C1 in Japan. I hope your Japanese is good! www.c-one.co.jp

Ask in www.celica-club.co.uk forums in the For Sale / Wanted section, see if anyone there has one. They did a Group buy a while back, and I don't think they all fitted them, so you might be able to pick one up... If they don't have anything going, then ask where the Group Buy was from, I'm sure someone will be able to tell you... It was somewhere in the US, and I had it bookmarked, but I've lost it now. I think it came to about £130 for item plus delivery from US. Celica-Club were pretty pleased with the fit as well.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Ben

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links