Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1g-gte In 82 Celica Ra64

ZiggyRA64

hi fellow toyota heads, this is my first post.....I have an 82 celica gt-s that i'm planning to build....I've been looking into swap and the 1G-GTE sounds like a fun swap for me..I'm wondering if any of u guys in united states have swapped one of these in ur car and your tips on it....And also, where can parts for this motor be found, and what parts from other toyota motors can be xchanged in the 1G??? My celica was a bargain and was bought as a daily driver. I bought it with some extra parts in it like ST springs and tokico shocks, a front lip and rear wing which i belive are from toysport, and a freshly rebuilt engine and tranny. The body is pretty clean and it sits on Hayashi Racing Command wheels......to bad the Hayashi's arent mine to keep...=( Any help will be greatly appreciated.!

geez guys no info in here??????? Oh yeah, i took my car apart today and found out that my front lip is actually a FOHA front lip...I was like, wow!

have you looked around, there is a similer post about the 1g-gte

have you looked around, there is a similer post about the 1g-gte

yeah, but it didnt really answer any of my questions....and plus u guys arent in the USA....=)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links