Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St205 None Starter

j8nny27

:crybaby: Help me somebody please, i'm having problems starting my st205, i drove through a puddle the other week and shortly after my car dropped onto 3 pots, then it seemed to clear itself so i didn't think anythin else bout it till it cut out on me, i figured that the fuel pump had packed up so i replaced it, but it still wouldn't start :censor: checked rotor arm and it was cracked so replaced that to and still nothing any ideas anyone please, also i tried the diagnostic check and the light just flashes continously no clue what that means either.

:crybaby: Help me somebody please, i'm having problems starting my st205, i drove through a puddle the other week and shortly after my car dropped onto 3 pots, then it seemed to clear itself so i didn't think anythin else bout it till it cut out on me, i figured that the fuel pump had packed up so i replaced it, but it still wouldn't start :censor:  checked rotor arm and it was cracked so replaced that to and still nothing any ideas anyone please, also i tried the diagnostic check and the light just flashes continously no clue what that means either.

You need to approach it logically which could take a bit of time. Are you

1/ Getting a spark at the plugs? Yes.... Check fuel supply. No..... Check for spark at distributor end of coil/ignitor HT lead. Is there a spark here? Yes..... Then it`s likely to be the dizzy cap or rotor arm. No....... Check the voltage supply to the ignitor. Is there a 12V - 14V supply to the ignitor.

Do that 1st and let us know. :thumbsup:

:D Got it sorted now thanks for the advice tho i had spark and had fuel, it turned out that the crank sensor and cam sensor were mucky, so i cleaned the terminals and the end of the sensors and it started thanks anyway.