Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Sound System

chenks

looking for advise on built-in stereo / Speakers in the latest T-Sport

what is the weak link? is the headunit.. or the Speakers?

sound is ok but when it's up loud the bass is just not there / or distorts.

it's more likely to be the Speakers i think.. any suggestions on possible upgrades etc ?

still interested in the toyota subwoofer housing etc.. but i've yet to see any specs / prices on it.

looking for advise on built-in stereo / speakers in the latest T-Sport

what is the weak link? is the headunit.. or the speakers?

sound is ok but when it's up loud the bass is just not there / or distorts.

it's more likely to be the speakers i think.. any suggestions on possible upgrades etc ?

still interested in the toyota subwoofer housing etc.. but i've yet to see any specs / prices on it.

yeh changing both things really help, but changing the head unit and keeping the Speakers does help, also change the Speakers and leaving original headunit also helps. but ur saying wen u put it up and the bass isnt their, its the Speakers, bcos the original speakers has paper cones, which sounds crap once u put up the music bcos it distorts

If your looking for ideas of what you can do for your car, look at what i've done to mine :thumbsup:

It will give you an idea of what you want to do :yes:

i really don't want to replace the headunit at all.... so i suspect i will be going down the Speakers route.

how easy are they to get out and replace (front and back) ?

man-bling

im very impressed b y ur install , how did u get it looking so much like its like that from stock !

Ask the right questions before install, and this is what you have after install.

Apart from the sub on one side, you won't know about the amp on the other.

:thumbsup:

im putting 2 x 12 inch in the same place as uve got yours but oine each side , did u find it hard to get the right space box ? its very good like i said am still very impressed !

im putting 2 x 12 inch in the same place as uve got yours but oine each side , did u find it hard to get the right space box ? its very good like i said am still very impressed !

What you will find, is the near side (passenger side) will be be rather shallow, due to petrol tank, but the offside (drivers side) is alot more deeper.

Depending on how your building it, and what your subs are, you will find that they might have different internal volumes sizes, this will be a big factor for how well your subs are going to work for tuning.

What are your plans for your car, and how you going to power them, what amp are you going to be using??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links