Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member (need Help)

Guest james fisher

Guest james fisher

Hey ive just recently bought a V Reg Toyota Yaris GS :thumbsup: Firstly i have 2 say i am very impressed and I think the car is very nippy.

Need help: :help:

Can people post pics of there cars and there bodykits and tell me where ya can buy them from please.

Do any companies do head unit facials if i was goin 2 put in a different head unit?

Do the V reg yaris GS ave boot release buttons from standard?

Thank You. :D

Hey ive just recently bought a V Reg Toyota Yaris GS :thumbsup: Firstly i have 2 say i am very impressed and I think the car is very nippy.

Need help: :help:

Can people post pics of there cars and there bodykits and tell me where ya can buy them from please.

Do any companies do head unit facials if i was goin 2 put in a different head unit?

Do the V reg yaris GS ave boot release buttons from standard?

Thank You. :D

Ello and welcome to the club fella! If you have a look in loads of peoples garages you can see their Yari's, some modded and some not!

All you have to do is search for what you wanna find mate, theres loads of pages and threads about Yaris modding.

Try Envy performance for all your bits and bobs as well, they've got loads. Links are everywhere

For bodykits it all depends what your taste is really, and your budget. Some people say that the Carzone and Ibherdesign kits are 'Chav' but it's all down to personal taste. There's also a Nippon tuning kit and plenty of JDM bits. What's your budget? And gives us a couple of secs i'll get the link for headunit fitting :thumbsup:

EDIT: Here's the headunit link ;) Clicky!!

Guest james fisher

Hey thnx for the replies, n thnx RossP for the head unit facial, :thumbsup: any idea where ya can buy thm from m8, cos i ave lookd in the local Halfords n they dont supply any in there.

Also any Ideas wen the next show/meet is?

i surpose there isnt any untill the new yr is there?.

Any update of Meets n shows on here wud be great thnx :thumbsup:

Any one in this club live around the midlands area?

Thnx James :D

Right the wire adaptor and the double din adaptor (that says for Rav 4 but fits yaris) from Halfords. The other fascia surround you can buy from your local toyota dealer. V reg would make it a phase one so you would need this number T55406-52010-B0. HTH!

Hey thnx for the replies, n thnx RossP for the head unit facial, :thumbsup: any idea where ya can buy thm from m8, cos i ave lookd in the local halfords n they dont supply any in there.

Also any Ideas wen the next show/meet is?

i surpose there isnt any untill the new yr is there?.

Any update of Meets n shows on here wud be great thnx  :thumbsup:

Any one in this club live around the midlands area?

Thnx James  :D

Part of the facia comes from Toyota and there is an adapter that is from Halfords.

The meets can be found in the meets section! :thumbsup: And im sure there are pleanty of people near you!

Welcome to the club! and can you not use text speak? It can be hard to read! Thanks!!

Guest james fisher

HEY thank you for all your advice and help, ill be goin out and hunting one down now :ph34r:

And sorry for using Text slang, Im 17 and its abit of a habit :!Removed!:

but ill try not to in the near future :thumbsup:

thank you all :D

awww Sharon... and here was me going to ask him if he wanted to buy a vowel! :D

Anyway mate, welcome to the club...

as has been said, many different kits out there, depending on your tastes..

just remember, less is more ;)

And sorry for  using Text slang, Im 17 and its abit of a habit  :!Removed!:

but ill try not to in the near future :thumbsup:

Yup we know what its like! Some of us are not much older than you! :thumbsup:

Sorry fidge i spoil all your fun! :P

Guest james fisher

Cheers all club members uve made me welcome :rolleyes:

:help: just wundering, does anyone know if there is a common fault with why the engine warning light is on, this is on a phase one yaris

Any one know any checks i should do or what it mite be thats causing the problem or will i have to take it to the dealer for a diagnostic examinaton? :bookworm:

and let them work the magic :hokus-pokus:

(ive checkd main parts that maybe a problem like, oil,spark plugs,water level) however i bought it with a little shunt up the back think it may ave bent the exhaust tip, may that be a problem?, ill send sum pics soon of the beast :lol:

thnks again for the welcoming :thumbsup:

Glad im not the only young one B)

Id take it to a dealer and theyll find out what causing the light to come on!

Welcome to TOC!

CB :thumbsup:

Just want to make sure/ask that you haven't used a wet type air filter?

Just an idea as it sounds like you want to mod your car and you could have already done it?

Welcome to the club :thumbsup: !

BTE a few people are from the midlands including me from Coventry :D !

a fellow 17 year old, nice, welcome to the club, nice to see more guys my age driving a proper car and not the obligatory ****roen saxo or corsa

body kit wise envy list all the best looking ones but as with all japanese car parts they're not cheap so you might need to get inventive :D

just remember, less is more ;)

Welcome to TOC..

I agree with Fdgits less CAN be more.. but not in all cases, we all have different tastes, just do your car your way, at the end of the day it's you who is driving it and therefor it's your taste that counts.

You don't need to get a FULL bodykit from one manufacturer, you can mix n match.. You might like the booster front lip, but not like the rear spoiler.. but you may like the TTE rear spoiler.. so why not mix them??.. as long as you like it, thats all that matters. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I too am only 17

i wish

I have just turned 19 and have had my yaris from 17 ! ! ! , I love it , as it has already been said !!!! MUCH BETTER THAN YOURE CORSA , SAXOS etc ....

Very happy with it , it also stands out alot more as not many people in my area have modified yaris's !

Welcome !!!! :thumbsup: :D