Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whys The Forum Been Split?

LORD_ED

just trying to figure this out as there ppl with say a gt who know info on gt4 and vice cersa know they habv to go through 2 forums to look and find infomation, also if tsport get ther own forum do us gt owners as well??

no cos whats left is for gt's - obviously

i was waiting for that. :lol:

I guess just because we have a GT4 section you dont 'have' to put your GT4 posts in there ;)

I'd say carry on as per nomal, and leave it for the mods to move. I think its more for house keeping.

Means if people want GT4 info then its all in one place.

gt4 section - fair enough but no value in a T-sport section 1. cos they only did them for 1 gen and 2 their arent that many t-sport owners

It sure is quiet in the tsport section.

I posted in there, nothing offensive like, and someone saw fit to remove it... :angry:

Maybe the T-Sport forum should be "T-Sport & 190" given that the engine is the main thing that differentiates it from the 140 range???? :huh:

even then thiers not that many 190 people who post on here, and the only thing that ever really comes up with the 190 is the lift bolts

Maybe the lift bolt issue should be in a locked thread and the T-Sport/190 forum closed then?

If anyone posts a lift bolt problem in this forum then that's deleted and they're referred to the top of the page?

Seems the best way to deal with it..........I certainly can't think of anything that's been wrong with my T-Sport that couldn't have gone wrong with a 140, other than the lift bolts.

There are quite a few 7 owners on here - takke a look at the POLL...Most though I think own the 6's.but we'll forgive them for that........... :lol:

I've got to agree it doesn't seem the best way to split the forum!

The T-Sport is empty and I guess it's going to stay pretty empty, and the GT4 forum may mess things up a bit as loads of bits on the car are the same so a GT4 person may know some answers to a GT persons questions and vice versa but they might not see each others posts.

Maybe it would be better to have a sort a FAQ section at the top?

my thoery was correct afterall then

aye it twas better when we were all united as 1 :yes::thumbsup:

Hmm.

I have watched trying to segregate forums destroy them elsewhere.

Admin, please be careful where you take this

Giles

hey ure from abbot i used to go to seale hayne abbot was cool