Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody Working Over Christmas?

G6AArgh

I am working eve, day and boxing day. anybody else? (must be some please tell me im not the only one!)

i will at work from 6.30-10ish on all three days no extra cash exept an extra £15 for crimbo itself. come on peeps share your pain :crybaby:

h, Xmas Eve and Boxing Day I will be n the club getting paid copious amounts of £££ to shoot glamourous women............Lifes a drag ain't it........ :lol:

h, Xmas Eve and Boxing Day I will be n the club getting paid copious amounts of £££ to shoot glamourous women............Lifes a drag ain't it........

do a swap if you like Gordy, you work 6.30am-10pm for me and i will go clubbing with a camera and send you the pics!

We've got to work the Weds, Thurs & Fri between Christmas and New Year! A lot of people have a break the whole way through tho!

i'm in 27th and 28th , getting 2.5 times rate of pay.

I have chirstmas day off... thats it

I amd work 12hours day 7 days aweek atm :(

Im not feeling in the chirstmas spirt at all :(

We've got to work the Weds, Thurs & Fri between Christmas and New Year! A lot of people have a break the whole way through tho!

i know, a lot of my mates finish today and dont go back till the 3rd!

i dont mind working crimbo that much as ive worked every single one of them in my working life but a little extra cash would be nice! (or even a drink or two at work) deffo gonna have next year off (career change coming this year i think) i can handle working over crimbo because new years eve thats it for me, I take the next 5 weeks off and run to the sun B)

I was on holiday Wed, Thurs and Fri, but have been forced to work those days instead (not impressed!). And to make matters worse, I am now also on-call from now until New Year's Eve so no drinking for me and cannot stray more than 30 minutes from Nottingham!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at American Credit Card companies based in Nottingham. :angry:

i know, a lot of my mates finish today and dont go back till the 3rd!

Yep same as me - fnished at 12.45 today - supposed to finish at 1pm but nobody did any work anyway so we went early!

And i dont go back until the 3rd january! Lifes a b*tch aint it? :D

There was actually arguements at our place because people wanted to work the three days inbetween :blink: I got told i had to have them days off - fine by me guvnor! :hokus-pokus: :P

I am now also on-call from now until New Year's Eve so no drinking for me and cannot stray more than 30 minutes from Nottingham!

now that does kinda suck! i would much rather be "at" work over crimbo than being at home trying to enjoy it but always knowing that at any moment the phone could ring and i would have to work. gutted for you but i bet new years will be a good one!! :hokus-pokus: :meet: :beer:

Im in Wed, Thurs, Fri in between christmas and new year, normal rate of pay :(

Im on nights, 1930-0800hours 23rd 24th 25th off 26th and 27th Long Days 28th 29th 30th Back 2nd of Jan

Only worked two days in the office this month, pay day was early and I have been paid more than double as well. will have to wait til next year to see what they have put on the pay slip. I see if I can get the 1st week of Jan off

Meant to be off 2mo but the boss begged me to work it so I'm in, off everyday apart from Tuesday the 27th and Saturday the 31st and the latest I work to on both of they days is 4pm so I'll not miss any drinking time! Back to normal shifts on the 4th of January! :(

Part time work rules! :D :thumbsup:

well, i'm supposed to be off until the 3rd... although ill have my blackberry, and the chances of me going 3 days without doing any work are slim to none ;)

I don`t regard my job as work :D However i`m on call all over xmas. But it should be fine unless some p****d up farmer decides to prang a tractor or something. :rolleyes:

In a way I'm glad to be working between as I won't be sitting around eating lol :lol: The company are giving us a long weekend off in January aswell to make up for it.

People do have accidents all the time unfortunately on the road and we're the ones who have to take the reports of all the Motor Insurance Claims :unsure:

People do have accidents all the time unfortunately on the road and we're the ones who have to take the reports of all the Motor Insurance Claims  :unsure:

Could be worse. At least your not picking up the pieces of the accidents only claims....

Could be worse. At least your not picking up the pieces of the accidents only claims....

Yep that's true, it's one of the "perks" of working in the business I guess - if we don't go in then we'll get lots of answerback messages from our out of hours people and unhappy Policyholders!

I finished yesterday at 12 until Jan 3rd, had to take about 3 day's holiday for that but it's well worth it because I haven't had a proper break for ages.

A girl I work with also works part-time as a barmaid though & despite having the same break from the office as me, she's actually only going to have 1 day off because of the days she's working there. She's not 1 bit impressed about it, especially as she's the only member of bar staff doing that many days even though she's the only 1 who also works full time somewhere else.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links