Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car In The Family

viperroom_112

My mum previously owned a 1.5 , blue tsport a 53 plate i believe , but today we received our new car . A 55 Toyota Corolla 1.6 T spirit , I must admit it is very very nice . Much nicer than my 1.0l yaris GS :crybaby: but i will never admit it to her ! Haha ,,,,....

Well hear are sum pics ..... Tell me what you think !?

necarphoto1.jpg

I do like the corolla......but imo compared to the new civic it looks old now. Also i know its your mums but those alloys :eek: 4 me alloys can improve a car so much....or make it look not as good as it could. They just look 2 small and dnt do anything 4 the car

I do like the corolla......but imo compared to the new civic it looks old now. Also i know its your mums but those alloys  :eek: 4 me alloys can improve a car so much....or make it look not as good as it could. They just look 2 small and dnt do anything 4 the car

So true , I am riding on 17"wolfrace shruikens on my yaris , ! From the moment they went on the car became instantly distinctive!!!

Do you have aftermarket alloys on your yaris? :thumbsup:

DM