Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will This Be You?

cfc1

car-crash.jpg

3main60.jpg

9-19-03.jpg

car%20crash%201.jpgcar%20crash.jpg

Don't let it happen to you... DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

Merry Christmas

Davy

that poor Aston...

Shocking... But then, the Aston crash looks like the only one the driver could have walked away from! ;)

I used to work at a garage forecourt in Ravenshead when I was a student and an old chap (one of the Queens cousins don't you know?) drove to the pumps and proceeded to try and fill his Jag with diesel... Unfortunately the nozzle wouldn't fit. When he came in he absolutely reeked of booze. He had a rant at me about the pump, told me "who he was", staggered back out, got into the car and roared off, almost taking the garage sign with him. Anyway, I phoned the plod and dobbed him! :D Stuck up *******! ;) Not that they would have done anything but it made me feel well righteous! :thumbsup:

I think he's dead now... cirrhosis of ze liver! Go figure! :D

These posts come every year... and they annoy me every year...

I know the intentions are good.... but they are patranising to a point of deep irritation!!!

I also say this every year too......

:censor: the cars, people who drink-drive kill loads of people who don't, fact. These people are scum & should be ashamed of themselves, if it's only a car that they ruin they should consider themselves very lucky, it could have been a lot of people's lives.

It will not be me this year, or any year.

Its bad enough when you're sober in all honesty.

Just don't do it people! Get a taxi, walk, get the bus, get a sober mate to pick you up - if you're drinking, dont be driving!

Patronising or not, too many people think "I can handle it" and they can't. If you can't handle the feeling of killing someone through your own goddamn ignorance, and dont anyone be smart and say you can, then dont put their lives in your hands.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Totally agree.........be safe everybody :thumbsup:

I don't drink and drive and think that those who do should be publicly flogged but I bet there are more pictures of wrecked cars caused by sober drivers than drunks <_<

Im quite offended at this post, Im not going to do it <_<

Its the other people you need to watch out for, THEY could be the drink drivers

Im quite offended at this post, Im not going to do it <_<

Its the other people you need to watch out for, THEY could be the drink drivers

Wheres the offence in saying I would never drink and drive? :unsure:

why have this at Xmas? Is it okay to D&D the rest of the time then?

No but figures show more people drink & drive at this time of year than any other. It can't do any harm to have a reminder of the concequences.

TBH in the end of the day if someone is going to do it, they will. And looking at the police here, i've seen maybe 3 brethaliser checks made by the police since August. Cyprus has on of the highest drink drive levels in Europe, and to be honest there's more accidents caused by people that aren't drunk than people that are. FACT. That's all i'm going to say because i don't want to cause any arguments.

to be honest there's more accidents caused by people that aren't drunk than people that are. FACT. That's all i'm going to say because i don't want to cause any arguments.

I think you'll find that's due to the amount of sober drivers on the road on comparison to drunk drivers, if there was an equal number of drunk & sober drivers I'm positive that drunk drivers would cause a hell of a lot more accidents than sober drivers.

For gods sake.. don't &#33;Removed&#33; argue about it!!! :ffs:

All i was doing (like it or not) was giving a timely reminder of the consequences of driving while over the limit. I don't give a :censor: if anyone finds it patronising or annoying, i don't care who agree's with it or disagree's with it, I don't care in the slightest if people are offended by it... what WOULD bother me is if some :censor: who is under the influence of drink (or drugs for that matter) causes an accident with me or any meber of my family ( I would do time for what i would do to them WHEN i got hold of them).. so stop argueing about it and take it in the manner in which i posted it... i don't want any of the friends i have made on here getting involved in, or indeed, causing an accident due to drink/drug driving.

For gods sake.. don't &#33;Removed&#33; argue about it!!!  :ffs:

All i was doing (like it or not) was giving a timely reminder of the consequences of driving while over the limit. I don't give a  :censor:  if anyone finds it patronising or annoying, i don't care who agree's with it or disagree's with it, I don't care in the slightest if people are offended by it... what WOULD bother me is if some  :censor:  who is under the influence of drink (or drugs for that matter) causes an accident with me or any meber of my family ( I would do time for what i would do to them WHEN i got hold of them).. so stop argueing about it and take it in the manner in which i posted it... i don't want any of the friends i have made on here getting involved in, or indeed, causing an accident due to drink/drug driving.

There hasn't been any arguementing as far as I'm concerned, just a discussion which is what forums are for if you ask me. I completely agree with everything else you've said though

Ok.. so there isn't any argueing... yet, but i can sence it happening.. i don't want people falling out with each other over it.. my intension was simply to remind people of the dangers.. especially at a time of year where people who don't normally drink a lot, find themselves having one too many and get behind the wheel... they could end up heading in your direction.

:yes: Actually more people D&D in the summer months...no i didnt get my info from a website I got it from a copper I was talking to the other day....more ppl get done over crimbo as thats when they crackdown on D&D..tis a fact