Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smart Car + Gsxr1000 K5 =.....

Gnome

Never been a fan of Smart Cars but that sounds hilarious

0-60 in 4.2 seconds, 1/4 mile in 12.4 seconds and tops out at 132mph.

I almost wouldn't feel ashamed to drive that

"Hello Mr Porsche Driver, fancy a burn down the Santa Pod strip"

"cough, choke, what my Porsche against your. What is it now?...Smart car, don't make me laugh"

" Chicken"

a long time ago i remebered seeing a bike powered yaris, when the car first came out :D

I fancy a BIKE powered.....>>> BIKE..............Now that would settle the speed dilema........ :yes::lol:

I`m sure i saw a feature somewhere about a Hayabusa engined caterham 7.... That would be quite amusing.... :D

Yer, there's lot of those around now - quite common because of the lightweight and shear speeds they can reach.

www.zcars.org.uk

I've posted the link before, but they will do bike engined kits mostly for mini's and lotus elise's.

I want.....

Mmm looks good...

My fav kit car = Dax Car Rush with turbo'd 1.3 Hayabusa engine. Got nice vid of it round the ring as well. but i still wouldn't mind this smart either ;)

Yeah they're quite quick ;) Bike engines are best suited to the lightest weight chassis you can get away with, so they've been a popular choice for kit cars for a while now (where you can get a car weighing less then 500kg with a bike engine).

People are starting to make V8s out of pairs of bike engines and custom crankcases, which are pretty insane and still very light.

"Hello Mr Porsche Driver, fancy a burn down the Santa Pod strip"

"cough, choke, what my Porsche against your. What is it now?...Smart car, don't make me laugh"

" Chicken"

Mr Porsche Turbo would still win no problem