Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cartoon Yaris

Chuck04

This is one of my pressies i got from the girlfriend, i was soo amazed its outstanding - its a caricature of my car - hand drawn and framed :D

what do you all think??

cartoon-yaris.jpg

p.s. sorry for quality - its taken on cam phone and num plate has just been blured out for security issues ;)

haha - hes never drawn one before aparently - she provided him with 3 pictures, its just soo cool, ive looked for them before and theres not many about for the yaris - but to have one thats actually mine car is even more special

awesome where cam i get one ive got 3 in my room of other cars but i want one of the legend!

ooo and the towing eye is on the wrong side :ph34r:

yea i know - minor detial tho, apart from that i think its pretty sound

a guy of a local forum does a load of them, think thats where the gf got the details from - ill find out and drop u a txt lee :thumbsup:

yea i know - minor detial tho, apart from that i think its pretty sound

a guy of a local forum does a load of them, think thats where the gf got the details from - ill find out and drop u a txt lee  :thumbsup:

thst good dude :thumbsup: , looks like its melting though :lol: .

Hey he even included the velcro you used to attach angel eyes :lol::lol: :P , you can just make it out!

bah - shut up  :lol: besides, i didnt use velcro - adhesive strips ill have u know

i think your being economical with the truth! lol, nah look sweet actually mate :thumbsup: