Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Annoyance

EURO

Hi i am the proud owner of black yaris Tsport. Yesterday upon returning from a trip i found thet some little :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: had probably decided that my car would make a good bike rack and subsequently left a scratch mark on my front wing :ffs: :ffs: i am extremely annoyed and would seek dire revenge if i only knew who did it.

basically has anyone had an unfortunate incident also and had to use the touch up paint and if so is it any good

coz although its a scratch its still gonnae cost a fair bit to get put right which i cant afford at present unless i find the bike weilding maniac and shake till money or something comes out.

thankyou in advance

Euro, welcome to tyhe club matey...

Unfortunately this seems to be a common occurance at the moment with scracthes being placed on the car.

I hope you get it sorted and hope this is the last incoveniece you get....

The touh up paint isn't great. I'm not saying it's poor paint...it's just a pain the the neck to put on smoothly..ends up too thick!...if you can do a good job...then set up a bodyshop...ie it's not easy to do yourself!

It shouldn't cost as much as you might think for a scratch...it's not had time to rust, and Black is a easy color to match...it's just prep and drying time....

oh... forgot to say :censor: :censor: :ffs: :ffs: :crybaby::crybaby: some folk have no respect for others people property.

Vipes

I fully washed and waxed my car at the weekend and found a wealth of scratches that had been covered by the dirt...so i think ill just let it get dirty again.

matching the colour all depends what type of finish is on the car a flat black is easy to match but a metallic black is a nightmare. i know toyota can supply a touch paint but this is only good for small stone chips. the thing is that it dries so quickly it s hard to get a smooth line of paint.

best leave it to the pros who know what there at.

With my car i got some body coloured stickers... they do a good job on stone chips ... but i doubt they would help with a skratch. Any one know how effective these stickers are good to prevent rust?

I've got some serious stone chips on my Yaris T Sport that need sorting, anyone know how much it cost's to get them done professionally?

The garage I got the car from was sposed to do it :angry: :censor: , but still havn't so i've given up, expect a review on the garage in question comming soon, straight after my letter of complaint to Toyota UK :D

i have a few minor chips and scratches, I can live with them though cos you can't see them unless you're really giving it a good inspection

the ones that ***** me off are the trolley dents in the rear bumper :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

I'm lucky enough to have a husband who owns a car repair garage. He just repaired mmy car where some :censor: hit it and drove off. I was gutted at the time.

Having a Black car you notice every little scratch on it so he also polished out those so It now looks like new. a lot of the scratches will polich out, try a bit of T-cut.

I can not understand some people I would never for instance let my door bang onto the side of someone elses car or drag my shopping bags down it so why do other people do this to me?? :cacker:

Kaz

I can not understand some people I would never for instance let my door bang onto the side of someone elses car or drag my shopping bags down it so why do other people do this to me?? :cacker:

Kaz

sheer ignorance :angry:

multi storey car parks are also a nightmare............

the worst are trolleys in the super market. People just let em go and they are a git cos the also leave a dent along with a scratch.

yep, got 2 lovely dents in my rear bumper :( I really should have it replaced but i don't have money to do it

multi storey car parks are also a nightmare............

Man, my t sport yaris was one of a kind untill it was keyed in a !!!SLOUGH!!! multistory car park, when i realized some little :censor: had made their mark, three of 0.5m long scratched paint marks of all along the drivers door and one massive mark past the door :ffs: , there is no way i can touch it up, :crybaby: the only way is too get the whole side resparayed :crybaby: , so i was thinkin of geting those fire flames to go along the side of the car or maybe getting an amazing paintwork, (once i have my body kit) :hokus-pokus: . I will try to get some pictures of my misfortune...

I can tell you where not to go ... a spray shop near monks gate near horsham. They atempted to respray an old car of mine ... what a mess there were so many imperfections in it hair overspray on to the windows .... NOT RECOMENDED