Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fcc Id #

DJNS

Hello people, can anyone inform me of the fcc id # on the back of the yaris key. if it helps, the information is underneath the toyota logo on a sticker.

Thanks in advance

I can get the information of my mums T Sport key what bit do you want? Theres a CE number, Serial ID, and some number that starts CLBT?

if your thinking of making a copy....

its coded to the original car only ;)

i know that..the situation is..a few months ago my bro broke the key..well he kinda snapped the blade clean out the transponder housing..and im not happy with paying toyota £130 for a key. so i found somebody in the states who can get me the blank transponder key Shell n uncut blade, all he wants is the FCC ID!

the spare doesnt have it...and a fcc id doesnt constitute as somebody else number..it just helps id the key!

FCC is a regulatory commission who makes sure you use a authorized radio frequency (as in "don't conflict with another transmission"). The FCC number is the approval number give to the specific product.

All Ya's will use the same frq band but will use a different hopping technique (or something similar) so when you press the unlock on your key all the cars in the parking lot won't unlock :eek: to get a correct transmitter & to get the immobilizer off (in case you have that also) you need to provide the tag that came with the original key.

hope this helps.

cheers.

k