Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Saying Hi

quigonjay

Hi guys and gals, been lurking around for a while but only had my mr2 for about 3 weeks. Got a slight oil leak at the mo (getting fixed tomoz) so not really had chance to push it much, still, what a car, WHAT A F***KING CAR, i'm in love :)

Had 1 or 2 frights coming out of the corners and its still on low boost :eek:

Broke down on me once already, had to call AA :( though i'm hoping that problem is fixed now after replacing ignition components. Not really planning much in the style department (except lightweight alloys and maybe some carbon fibre goodies) in fact, if it doesnt make my car either go faster/handle better or stop better it probably isnt right for my car

Usually hang around on the imoc if anyone recognises the name, anyways, heres the spec and some pics -

1994 Rev3 GT T-bar Turbo

78k, 8k since engine rebuild by GDA in Kent

1 previous UK owner since import by Newera in '01

Comes with standard double din stereo + cd changer to be replaced when i have relocated the ebc

Mongoose exhaust

Hayward and scott de cat pipe

Apexi power intake

Owens hybrid turbo

JE forged pistons

Jun rods

Jun flywheel

RPS clutch

HKS headgasket

HKS fcd

ARP main bolts, rod bolts, head studs/bolts

Greddy Profec B Ebc

Greddy Boost and EGT gauges

Eibach springs -30mm

SO2 tyres front

SO3 tyres rear

Clear clusters + side repeaters

Toad cat1 alarm/immob

have a rolling road printout showing 305bhp (flywheel) on owens dyno but that was 19psi with spearco intercooler, now 17psi on standard intercooler so should be about 270-280 i reckon

794d0cc914fb80b99a68bbc85b19f562.jpg

b93b7dc616818a03dd2c9152ccb5944c.jpg

2e6c6cadb914d589048511357149e5d0.jpg

48843e841bf32bc0c23da911faf9ce4e.jpg

welcome to TOC :) lovely car you got there .... hope the end of your probs is in sight.

just remember that the force isnt gonna help you ina full on turbo corner on a wet or icy road lol as i been finding out the last month :eek: lmao it is exhilerating tho init :thumbsup: :D

hope she gives you many happy years of service and jollies :thumbsup: nice feelin havin a 2 .... :D

Welcome to the club.

Looks like a wolf in sheeps clothing there mate, nice mint standard car, with plenty of horses !.

Take it easy in the recent weather !

Welcome to the club.

Looks like a wolf in sheeps clothing there mate, nice mint standard car, with plenty of horses !.

Take it easy in the recent weather !

Exactly what i was thinking and welcome over to the TOC side Lad... bout time.. :P

welcome mate with that kind if power you make sure youre carefull coming out those corners? although i am partial to some a#se out action myself. good to see another black to on here.

lovely looking car mate :) I love mr2s the more I see them :D

I really like that pillar pod mate, exactly what Im looking for! do you happen to know where it came from?

lovely looking car mate :) I love mr2s the more I see them :D

I really like that pillar pod mate, exactly what Im looking for! do you happen to know where it came from?

no idea mate but dont particularly like it, lol, looks a bit tacky with that highly visible screw sticking out like a sore thumb