Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Swapping

94corollaproject

I want to swap out the engine in my 94 Corolla for a JSpec Supra Twin Turbo. I know I can fit the engine and tranny, but can I hook up the engine to my drive-train (fwd) considering te supra is rwd?

i would seriously doubt it :eek:

:!Removed!: no, to start with, it's longer than ur car is wide, and it only has one output shaft hole, which tire would you want to drive with?

Probably impossible without changing all the suspension and converting your own car to rear wheel drive...

Need to change all suspension and floorpan and ....and... and....

Much easier the other way around i.e. put a front wheel drive engine into a rear wheel drive car.

Sorry......

Your corolla would spin in any gear and when you did get grip you would slide off at the next corner.

It's to much power and weigh for the car. Nice idea though.

Try a 2.0L turbo out of a celica or mr2 i know that can be done..Just wack some of your engine bay in the boot...

too much power in a front wheeldrive car? i have over 300 bhp and i use my right foot as traction control. yes it will wheelspin in 1st and 2nd but you just use the accelerator a bit more gently and its fine. trust me this car embaraces a lot more powerful machienery

yeah i know what you mean in an AE92 with an 2L turbo. Very nice car with a top engine but..

a 94 corolla with a 3L Turbo... seams to OTT (over the top)

you may have a point but would be interesting to see what it went like if someone built one for drag racing :eek:

just a bit. The 10 second corolla. I know there is one out there. Something like 9.7secs 1/4 mile.

ouch, now i'm jealous would love a ten second car........i need naaauuss two of the big ones....................................sorry slipped into f a f mode. it happens some times :lol: