Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"waving " Fellow Mkiii Ers

Penelope Pitstop

:thumbsup: Hello all.....today i was going to the Trafford centre shopping when i went passed another mkiiier...when i looked again he was giving me the thumbs up and waving smiling,,,so i did the same back,,I must admit it made me smile as i was going up the M6 thinking about the dude who waved to me,,,,,Does everybody do this who has the same car?????Maybe its a guy who posts on here,,,anybody see me today going through Haresfinch??????P.P. :thumbsup::eek: ,,,Yes so is this what everyone does????

Yeah I wave at other mk2 peeps... some wave back.. some dont... was very happy when one of the other Zircon Blue drivers waved back at me once :) put a smile on my face

In this weird world we live in, waving to someone, albeit in a similar car to yourself can have various meanings................. :lol:

HI, I LIKE YOUR CAR!

HI, I LIKE YOU!

HI, I'M WEIRD AND LIKE WAVING RANDOMLY AT PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW

HI, I'M NOT WEIRD BUT I LIKE WAVING RANDOMLY AT PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW

HI, I THINK I KNOW YOU

HI, I THINK I WANT TO KNOW YOU

:lol::lol:

mmmmmm...dunno now, coz you can put all those angles that gordypix states,,its the i am weired and i wave randomly that bothers me,,so for now i will take the " I like your car option" and i will keep the moment.....

i once had a guy in a Ferrari 355 do the thumbs up and wave at me when i had my red mkII :D

(no ryan i did not have a f355 kit on my last one :P )

In this weird world we live in, waving to someone, albeit in a similar car to yourself can have various meanings................. :lol:

HI, I LIKE YOUR CAR!

HI, I LIKE YOU!

HI, I'M WEIRD AND LIKE WAVING RANDOMLY AT PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW

HI, I'M NOT WEIRD BUT I LIKE WAVING RANDOMLY AT PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW

HI, I THINK I KNOW YOU

HI, I THINK I WANT TO KNOW YOU

CAN YOU DO MY HAIR?

:lol:  :lol:

:P :lol:

.....yeah and my reply to that les,,would be

1. make sure roof off/down

2. head for the nearest motorway

3.drive at one hell of a fast speed and job should be a good un :thumbsup:

Bahh - you lot are lucky..

don't se any other Cynos's around & come to think of it no other 300ZX's either :unsure:

J

Well James. If I ever see you when driving my Cynos (not likely seeing as I am in Ireland- I'm from Scotland , have a sister living in Stoke Newington....might go for a drive around Kent.. :blink: ) I'll certainly acknowledge any Cynos/Paseo driver,follow them home...better stop there :D

I owned 2 limited edition Minis before, couldn't go anywhere without someone waving/flashing (headlights!) furiously. I also have a Fabia estate and some strange people wave/flash at me in that too.

Maybe I have a turnip for a head or something!

C_B :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links