Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A New Year!

msherry21

Hi all, Merry christmas and a happy new year.....when it comes!

Since the slate has been wiped clean I thought we should start arranging new events for this year.

The plan for this year is gaining far more scottish members and make it a great year for scottish TOCers. Thanks to Ken, I have received flyers, stickers etc to display on vehicles and to leave on Toyotas you think would be interested in the club, pm me if you want either of these. Davy I know you were after stuff, pm me your address and I'll get them sent off asap or we can wait and hand them out at the first meet which ever is easier for everyone.

I'm in the process of changing career....again so my whole life is up in the air trying to sort everything out along with a nurburg trip which is a complete mess!

anyway, heres to a great year, and many great convoys!!!!

cheers,

Michael.

We defenitley need to do a "drive" in the summer.. the last one was good, but the weather was a bit of a downer :thumbsup:

Career change! :lol:

We defenitley need to do a "drive" in the summer

Too right and we might even get some good weather! We also need to go to that karting place in Edinburgh again so I can win it this time! :D :thumbsup:

:hokus-pokus: Happy new year everyone :hokus-pokus:

Not been on here alot recently,the crap weather has put me off :cacker:

We're both up for any up coming meets :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

:D :thumbsup: Hey guys , as i am from lanark , (central scotland) i think it would be great if we could meet !! sometime soon too . I am especially interested in some stickers !! so i can show off hehe :thumbsup: :D

:D :thumbsup: Hey guys , as i am from lanark , (central scotland) i think it would be great if we could meet !! sometime soon too . I am especially interested in some stickers !! so i can show off hehe :thumbsup: :D

Stickers? Go Gold my friend (it really is worth it...)!

A

Whilst we're all here children, I have stickers for anyone that wants them, I also have flyers too, Dave, I'm sending yours out soon, if anybody wants them PM me or I can give them to you at the next meet.

cheers,

Michael.

Dude that's super. Have PM'd you about the stickers, was going to make my own.

When are you going to nuerburg. I am going with a couple of friends in June this year for a couple of days and trying to catch a few games of footy also. I was into the whole EU road trib with my boy. Were going to drive all the way and maybe dally back. Was going to do it the old way with CB's and stuff for a laugh. Will post my route and times once we get the tickets for the football sorted out. There shoudl be at least three cars going.

PS never mind the tat from the VW crew. You may have noticed that their title is ancient, and clearly not true!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links