Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Eyebrows

jaxx

I really like the subtle TRD ones as you dont always notice they are there but that coupled with the lights being painted or Tsport ones helps stop them looking like Goldfish tanks!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• RossP

• BLiTZ

• Tara

Top Posters In This Topic

Both eyebrows will fit both phases! :thumbsup:

correct!

i can assure good quality, im off to see the first off the press this coming friday :)

dicey... no that makes you a man of great taste :drool:

Well... I'm strangely drawn to the yellow one!!!  Does this make me a bad person???  :drool:

They would look better if you sprayed them Island Green ;) :lol:

well keep us posted jaxx, thanks, if they're available soon it could be handy so i could get em sprayed when i get the spoiler done

jaxx are the kits just like lower half spoilers such as the tte item for 1.0 and 1.3l? And would the phase 2 kits fit the phase 1? 1 final question, are these going to replica kits or the real McCoy?

never seen them up close but i assume they are 'halves'

can get the real Fab ones, maybe a tad pricy though, gimme time, things are slow at this time of year :rolleyes:

I've just bought these off eBay,

3a_1_b.JPG

I'm not sure I want them now.

they took three weeks to come through, (from Hong Kong)

I paid £31.00 any one want to buy them from me.

they're ready to post. Just a thought.

never seen them up close but i assume they are 'halves'

can get the real Fab ones, maybe a tad pricy though, gimme time, things are slow at this time of year :rolleyes:

Yeh no worries mate, sorry, i'm impatient and like to plan ahead :rolleyes:

the fabulous kit is available as halves and as full bumpers, full kit is of course nicer, and i love the yellow one especially in yellow,

and that pic of my car is soooo sweet cheers dave,

• 3 weeks later...

reet ho!

just got the first ones in, quality is superb and fitment is like a factory OE part! The curvature is perfect to the headlamp, you should have no problems fitting these at all!

Surface finish is FLAWLESS, just a quick rub down and a coat of primer and theyll be a doddle to paint.

Quick strip of strong double sided tape or a layer of silcoln and they wont budge in a month of sundays!

The TRD ones are ready, i have one set ready for sending now, others for now there is small lead time of a couple of days or so to have them made.

The FABULOUS ones are in development :yes: theyre not as easy as the TRD style because they are being designed from scratch, but i have seen the prototypes being modelled and the do look frickin EVIL! :D

100_1845.jpg

Final price INCLUDING postage and packaging will be £37.50 for delivery in the UK. (International will have to look into), if you want to collect from me at a meet or show then drop £2.50 from the price to £35 :)

A little up on the original price but thats just they way its turned out :) if i get 10 solid orders or so in a group buy situation then ill see about getting a few quid knocked off

I will also be investing in some good quality postage 'tubes' to keep them safe during postage and not fear them being broken or deformed by our beloved postal service. This will also include recorded post 'just in case' ;)

international shipping - £10 to anywhere in the world :)

Hurumph - if you could do a set in carbon weave to match my bonnet Id be more impressed...

hey, it might be on my hitlist ;)

The CF sheet looks naff - its fine on its own, but next to the treal thing its just naff.

Thats the problem really - unless its the same weave it'll look really yeuch

• 2 weeks later...

The Fabulous style moulds will hopefully be ready for producing by end of next week. :thumbsup:

Russ

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links