Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hosting Pics

kingdeacon

hi, does anyone know where is a good place to host my corolla gt pics? as i have quite alot now that i would like to store online for safe keeping and so i can share them with people that might want to see on here? one thats quite cheap would be good

thanks

which one of these can be used for sigs on this forum? or can they all?

thanks

rob

thanks

rob

Photobucket is very good..... Use that for all mine...and quite a few on here also use it... :thumbsup:

thanks

rob

They all can, but i use Photobucket :thumbsup:

thanks

rob

They all can, but i use Photobucket :thumbsup:

thanks people, doing it now

ive done it but think its a bit big, how can i make it smaller?

ive done it but think its a bit big, how can i make it smaller?

done it

what do you think of my car? its changed a little from that pic with roll cage, and no back seats carpets ect, plus full stainless zorst with 4" slash cut diagonal exit pipe

what do you think of my car? its changed a little from that pic with roll cage, and no back seats carpets ect, plus full stainless zorst with 4" slash cut diagonal exit pipe

So where do your friend sit now? On the roof? :P

So where do your friend sit now? On the roof? :P

umm in the front seat round bands hatch if they are brave enough, or in my other car

when i get round to the wheels, which will be after ive finished my roll cage. I will be getting them polished as i think i want to keep the size as it is with these on it as they are the standard size which works very well with this car ToyoProxesR888185-60-14.jpg

If your after tyres, i've heard good things about Marangoni, only thing is they seem difficult to get hold of <_<

03.T11.proion.02a.jpg

Look nice too :D

Marangoni (as far as i know) are made in Italy by Pirelli (not owned by Pirelli.. but manufactured by them under liceince). We used to sell them at work, not bad.. but there is better for the money, Marangoni's aren't cheap as far as budget range tyres go.

kingdeacon.. the tyre you have in your post.. (post 17#) are for off road use only by the loks of the tread pattern.. you won't pass an MOT with those on a car.. will grip like s*** to a blanket though.

Jones.. marangoni.tread.uk@marangoni.com should be able to tell you your nearest dealer.

Marangoni (as far as i know) are made in Italy by Pirelli (not owned by Pirelli.. but manufactured by them under liceince). We used to sell them at work, not bad.. but there is better for the money, Marangoni's aren't cheap as far as budget range tyres go.

What tyres would you recommend? a lot on here seem to like Toyo Proxes T1-R...

I had 195/50x15 Toyo's on the Yaris.. then got 17".. my boss wanted me to try Kumho's out (got them free) so now i run 205/40x17 Kumho 712's (the latest Kumho is KU31) I haven't notived much difference between then tbh.. but then, i don't race it... but the car does stick to the road very well.. as for mileage, so far so good.. getting good wear.

My 1st choice would be Toyo.. if they are slightly expensive for you.. i would reccomend Kumho as a good budget priced tyre.. they perform pretty well. :thumbsup:

1744_ss.jpg Kumho KU31

712.jpg Kumho 712

I had 195/50x15 Toyo's on the Yaris.. then got 17".. my boss wanted me tto try Kumho's out (got them free) so now i run 205/40x17 Kumho 712's (the latest Kumho is KU31) I haven't notived much difference between then tbh.. but then, i don't race it... but the car does stick to the road very well.. as for mileage, so far so good.. getting good wear.

My 1st choice would be Toyo.. if they are slightly expensive for you.. i would reccomend Kumho as a good budget priced tyre.. they perform pretty well. :thumbsup:

I'm running on 195/45/16 Kumho KH11 at present, dont rate them that well really, in the wet they give up quite easily :(

I'll be after some tyres in a couple of months, so i think its between the Marangonis or Toyos, price isnt really that much of a problem as i'd rather pay another £10-£15 per tyre to have a good set that i know will grip well :thumbsup: :D

primacy.jpg Michelin Primacy

kh11.jpg Kumho kh11

I don't like michelin tyres.. i feel they let me down in the wet.. and as you can see from the pictures above.. the primacy and the KH11 have (more or less) an identicle tread pattern, maybe something in that.

If money isn't a problem.. then Toyo's are the best bet :thumbsup:

**back on topic**

kingdeacon.. the tyre you have in your post.. (post 17#) are for off road use only by the loks of the tread pattern.. you won't pass an MOT with those on a car.. will grip like s*** to a blanket though.

Jones.. marangoni.tread.uk@marangoni.com  should be able to tell you your nearest dealer.

they are road legal

Proxes R888 Specifications

Our new track day tyre is the road legal Proxes R888. Design by our motorsport team using high tech computer systems has resulted in an outstanding compound that delivers perfect results in the dry and wet. The medium soft compound has performed significantly better than soft compound competitor tyres.

if you look at the pic again you can see the 1.6mm limit bars as is needed now days on a road legal tyre.

more info and sizes on toyo's site which is where i got the specs from

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links