Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Updated Pics Of My Corolla

hoho15

hey just thought id post some updated pics of my corolla tell me what u think! thanks.

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

My new Custom sun strip!

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

My Exhaust to be put on

IMG_0173.jpg

A few more to come!! please let me know what you think!

hoho :D

LOOKING GOOD, LIKE THE WHITE RIMS :thumbsup:

IS YOURS A SPORTIF, AND HAVE YOU DONE ANY ENGINE MODS, I CAN'T FIND ANYWERE THAT DOES PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR A 96 1.3i 16v

Like them wheels, ever you fancy a change and need to off load them let me know ;)

Looks nice mate, where did you get your bumber from, cost?

Keep up the good work buddy :thumbsup:

IS YOURS A SPORTIF, AND HAVE YOU DONE ANY ENGINE MODS, I CAN'T FIND ANYWERE THAT DOES PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR A 96 1.3i 16v

Mine is only a SE only engine mods ive got is a airfilter if u can class that as it lol

Looks nice mate, where did you get your bumber from, cost?

the bumper i got from a member on here for 110 and the alloys i got also from a member on here!!

mike1 have u tried here

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12660

there are alot of links for parts maybe it can help you

yeah but none seem to do engine mods for my car, don't think they wanted the sportif to be modefied :censor:

is it a replacment pannel filter you fitted as thats all i could find.

nope it was the blitz cone airfilter the same one as fensport sell

how much was the cone filter, does it make any diferance in performance and would the same 1 fit on my 96 e10 it is a 1.3i 16v EFI, and will any back box fit on my rolla as well, prefer mongoose or if poss a fenn sport, can't aford a complete system as yet, bank manager not happy with amount spent on crimbo shopping you know what it's like costs a fortune and pay all year for it. :eek:

i paied 50 for the air filter i think it will give a extra 1 or 2 bhp (due to the small engine) but gives out an amazing noise! theres universal backbox's which would fit on your car deffo's

i think its just one of the blitz badges got it for cheap so i thought id stick it on lol changing to trd 1 soon tho if i can find1 i like

Very nice, White wheels look a lot better than I thought :thumbsup:

I like the front bumper :drool:

You just need the 4AGZE now :lol::thumbsup:

yeh i was unsure about white wheels but then i seen them for sale and thought F*** it n got them loved them ever since (apart from the cleaning side Lol)

very nice indeed!!

where did you get the mesh for the bumper? mine is currently sprayed and ready to be fitted, but that doesnt have the mesh so im not sure if i want it fitted on just yet. scared incase a rat gets sucked in though the front and cause major damage to the engine!! :P

oh and are you going to get some fog lights as well?

liking the wheels too!! :thumbsup:

very nice indeed!!

where did you get the mesh for the bumper? mine is currently sprayed and ready to be fitted, but that doesnt have the mesh so im not sure if i want it fitted on just yet. scared incase a rat gets sucked in though the front and cause major damage to the engine!! 

oh and are you going to get some fog lights as well?

liking the wheels too!!

Thanks! i brought the mesh from the bumper from motor world you can get them from most places

ive got some foglights but not the tte ones only downfall is my lights are slighty and i mean very slightly smaller but they doo look amazing

Very nice, looks nice and clean too

lol wish it was always that clean went to work and now its covered i need some mudflaps aswell!

im looking for some fog lights for my car, and a member of this forum told me that the ford fiesta SI are quite simillar but wasnt 100% sure. Gonna go down the scrappy someday and have a look.

you got any pics of the car with the foggies?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links