Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Ultimate Humiliation

JAHill

Just renewing my passport... Damn! Ten years can age a man. :crybaby:

I keep telling myself that the harsh lighting has something to do with it. That my baggy eyes are down to a couple of late nights partying over the holiday period... But the ten years is probably more to do with it!

Still, at least I don't look like a long haired arms dealer anymore! :D

Just old.

i am about to do my own... comparing the photos i look like i have eaten all the pies

actually, my passport photo isnt too bad... now illegal (i have the audasity to smile!) but not bad...

my driving license on the other hand! :o

Milly needsa new passport after I kinda accidently comitted passport frawd when I want to france and picked up the wrong passport :lol:

The funny thing is I went through three passport controls before anyone noticed I was not her!!

My passport photo is from when i was 12, got to put up with that til im 22 :huh:

I dont have a passport - shocking huh! :lol:

But my driving licence I look like a ghost - I really need a tan - but its a vicious circle, to get tan, I need to go abroad, which means I need a passport which means I need a ghostly passport photo..... :rolleyes:

Still, at least I don't look like a long haired arms dealer anymore! :D

Just old.

My passport before last has me in a flowery shirt with a beard and long hair. Police used to slow down as they drove past at night to check me out.

I met a client a few weeks back and she told me I looked good.

"Make-up," I replied.

And it was true. My wife's mother had passed on some stuff she had got as a gift and I found this under the eye moisturizer and lightener and tried it out. Not that I'd wear it everyday.

Good job this is anon. Go for it I say! Why is it that only women are allowed to cheat a little? I wanna look good for my woman too!

i cant be bothered with a passport atm - no plans to go abroad

my driving licence is awful - taken early on a saturday morning at asda - im all spotty and my hair is all over the place - and i look reall misreable

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links