Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye, Fair 'seo

Paseo2nr

4th in a 5 car domino accident, and mine was the worst hit. more concerned about Lauren in the back seat, but everyone's ok, just a couple bumps on the head and sore muscles. here are some pictures:

DSC01264.JPG

DSC01276.JPG

DSC01274.JPG

DSC01281.JPG

DSC01283.JPG

:(

yeah, totally, glad youre all ok!!

will it be written off?? im not sure how it works in america? because surely its worth more than your average paseo???

Rich.

they totalled the car today. way too much to think about fixing it, apparently. I got $5025 for the car, which translates to roughly £7. not nearly enough to replace it with a car of comparable value. as of right now, i have no clue what's going to come in its place.

um devline, $5025 is about £3000...

my accident must have damaged your sense of sarcasm.

I looked at a number of cars today, the standouts being an RSX and IS300. I REALLY want the IS, but we'll see.

um devline, $5025 is about £3000...

my accident must have damaged your sense of sarcasm.

im not good on picking up on it

you'll have to teach me :rolleyes:

ah, I can't wait. here are the details:

I've moved on to this C230 Kompressor Sport, which I don't intend to leave stock.

DSC01313.JPG

DSC01323.JPG

DSC01325.JPG

looking at remus/eisenmann exhaust, upsolute chip, larger diameter supercharger pulley, custom intake (if I can figure it out), clear or smoked corners (can't decide which), s500 grille, some BBS wheels (maybe), tint, and lowering on intrax springs.

this thing has the sport package, so it handles like a beast, and the interior is all black leather and carbon fibre. it's **** badass vehicle, but it is a little slow compared to the IS. 185 hp, 205 tq stock.