Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Interior

Dan H

Any ideas? I still haven't found my perfect 2 as they all seem to have cloth seats, but coz im abit posh, i want leather. Are they easy to come buy or will i have to raffle off 'goes' on the missis?! :arrgg-matey:

You could give club MR2 a call on 08454582108 they sell loads of MR2 parts second hand including leather seats out of a Turbo. Don't know if they have any at the moment, but worth giving them a call.

Did any uk cars have leather then? mine has and its deffo a uk car

Yeah the top of the range UK cars had full leather. The top of the range Jap imports have a leather/suade combination i.e. swade inserts with leather surrounds. I think this is because of the hotter weather out in Jap land - leather seats can be sticky in very hot conditions. The door side pannel inserts are also suade. and they're very nice :).

Did any uk cars have leather then? mine has and its deffo a uk car

Yeah the top of the range UK cars had full leather. The top of the range Jap imports have a leather/suade combination i.e. swade inserts with leather surrounds. I think this is because of the hotter weather out in Jap land - leather seats can be sticky in very hot conditions. The door side pannel inserts are also suade. and they're very nice :).

I have these very mentioned seats, complete with red stitching with the "Dandism" malarky on them B)