Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Hq Meet

Ken

Shall we say Reading lot meet round mine at 9-9:30? gives us roughly 2hrs to get down the m4/m25 to the meet (inc fuel stops and loo stops if need be) :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Blue84

• Leeky

• Red Yaris 54

Shall we say Reading lot meet round mine at 9-9:30? gives us roughly 2hrs to get down the m4/m25 to the meet (inc fuel stops and loo stops if need be) :)

Stop at services somewhere on the M25 so I can join the Convoy!! :P

Stop at services somewhere on the M25 so I can join the Convoy!! :P

Hi T, Caz here.

Lee and I have had a look at the route, but it seems that there are no services along the way or places we could safely stop. We've found out the directions are quite easy from the M25 junction though...

M25 J8 > A217 > Follow until you see signs for A240 > The A240 dual carriage way splits, see pic for directions at that point.

If you're a bit unsure... then if you see a safe layby on the A217, stop and give us a bell. We'll look out for you if we're still on our way.

Give me a bell anytime today if you're unsure :thumbsup: :)

THQ.JPG

We are in Reading.

Where and when do you meet for the convoy?

Hi there

Do you know the Shell Petrol Station just before the M4 on juction 11 (baisingstoke road)?

If you can get there for about 9-15-9-20 and keep an eye out for us we will drive past the garage and you can join in the convoy there :thumbsup:

Is it still a £1 to get across the QEII bridge?

We will hopefully be hitting that at about 9.45 - 10.00.

Yes it was last weekend when I last used it :yes:

I've got to get petrol and check tyre pressures before leaving anyway so plan to be there at around 10..rather leave a bit of extra time if possible.

Well the Yaris is now nice and clean and ready for the ravages of the cross country run to the A14, M11 and M25. :thumbsup:

I suppose it will be as filthy as it was when I got back from London last night after all those miles of motorway :( I am aiming for Dartford Crossing at 10 ish

I will watch out for others on the way round (Approx 120 mile trip door to door)

Really looking forward to a great day out :driving::eat::pepsi::driving:

Well the Yaris is now nice and clean and ready for the ravages of the cross country run to the A14, M11 and M25. :thumbsup:

I suppose it will be as filthy as it was when I got back from London last night after all those miles of motorway :( I am aiming for Dartford Crossing at 10 ish

I will watch out for others on the way round (Approx 120 mile trip door to door)

Really looking forward to a great day out :driving::eat::pepsi::driving:

Mine is nice and clean too, inside and out, I have the big toyotaownersclub.com sticker at the top of the windscreen aswell which helps me to be seen :lol: 40 miles each way from here according to theaa.com route planner.

All clean and ready for tomorrow :D

Will have a quick check on here in the morning before setting off so see you all tomorrow peeps :driving:

I've not got an exhaust .. :( so I'm carless.

Ed is also a no-show as he is ECU less at the moment.

Sorry guys .. Let me know how it goes, and if there is anything exciting in the pipeline ..

Morning Ken and all.

Just checking in this morning.................see you later at Toyota GB :thumbsup:

Yep we are up also and set to go :)

Im a passenger today so im looking forward to the pub! :lol::thumbsup:

:censor: :censor:

I was at the services early (about 9:30) and i went to find a garage locally to wash my car...

i got competely lost (it was now 11:40ish) and everybody i asked and they all seemed to have a different opinon on where the Toyota place was... sorry i tried phoneing leeky and his number must have changed, and for some reason i dont have kens :(

i got completey miffed off and left Epsom about 12ish

Sorry guys i missed out on the meet... i wasted 42 litres of petrol and £2 on the tunnel... it's not a good day :(

i'm investing into a TomTom i think :P

Hope you guys had a great time none the less :)

tim :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links