Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What You Reckon To These?

nws25

I personally do not like them.. just my opinion.. but really would be interesting to see these on the actuall car really.. as some wheels suit the type of car

Would look good on a pick up truck i think?? Not really nice for a cool looking toyota i think :P

jerry!!

Yer cheers guys, thats the feedback im getting from most places, was interested as they're cheap and big :D

Probably look better on the car, but cant really try that. oh well, i just have to get my big turbo first :D

Dunno mate- get a piccie of your car and photoshop them onto it- that'll give you a fair idea! You just can't tell- there are wheels i love that look utter :censor: on my car, but equally wheels I don't really like, look ok when they're actually on... I don't like the ones I'm getting much but they're 22" and free so I'm not gonna complain!! Photoshop is the way forward! And yeah...chrome is cool!

I dunno... those wheels would suit a curvy car .. like the yaris.. can't really see them on a Supra myself..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links