Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Sr Mean Anything For The Price?

Paul'sr

I bought my SR two years ago. it has to be the most reliable car i have ever had but i need a change. i have been looking around on car sales websites and i can't determine really how much my car is worth even some normal starlets are worth more than SR's. My car has done 78,000 and is in good condition plus its black am sure this makes a difference. If anybody has any advise thank you very much. Paul.

black ones are not very common, so that'd be a good plus point.

i'd say its worth a fair bit more being a black sr. does it come with any of the original stuff?

+ how modified is it?

Rich.

Being a student. i have no money to mod the car so its only got a cone filter fitted to it apart from that the whole car is standard. i have the standard induction parts with the panel filter. i don't feel i really want to mess with this car too much. id rather save and buy a glanza and be done with it. it did come with toyota seat covers that had been on from new. they were turning purple because of sun light i guess so i took them off and the interior looks brand new. i am the cars 2nd owner so i guess that helps too. oh and its a 1998 s-reg. Paul

get some pics up. probably worth about £1500-£1800. not really sure of the price of them to be honest. at the end of the day its worth as much as some1 is willing to pay.

yeah, i'd say if its standard its worth a bit more, i'd say around the £1800 region being a black one. but if you want a quick sale £1500-1600 sounds about right.

Rich.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links