Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Previas At Jae

I'm going to JAE this weekend with my Previa. Who else is coming with their's? Come on guys and gals, don't let me be the only Previa on site.

Nick

i'm afraid you will be the only one if you go this weekend cu JAE is 26th and 27th july (not next weekend) :P :P :lol::lol:

sorry only taking the :censor:

Can we use it as a home???? a meeting point!???? or dare i say it... if it rains! :ph34r:

Dan :thumbsup:

P.S thanks for the offer.

:group-cuddles: we want to be together :group-cuddles:

I'm going to JAE this weekend with my Previa. Who else is coming with their's? Come on guys and gals, don't let me be the only Previa on site.

Nick

Suppose you'll have to park next to the 1 avensis and the 1 starlet that are going :(

My dad has one and its like a livingroom on wheels.. I often dream about the ICE install I want to put in it.

I could remove the seats and we can play 5-a-side footie in there! In the evening we'll have a disco - I'll put in one of those shiny balls.

Seriously now, I really want other Previa owners to come along so we can chew the cud over things MPV as well as things Toyota. I know very little about the original-shaped Previas.

Are we really only expecting single-figure attendances for the Avensis and Starlet? I have read so many posts on this site from people who own the Avensis and think it is a superb motor. The Starlet is another vehicle I know very little about.

Perhaps we need to spread the word that the TOC meets are not just for sports/modified cars, but for ANY Toyota owners. If you own a Toyota and are proud of it, no matter how standard and boring you think it may be to others, please come along to a meet. I have only just started going to meets this year and ALL of the people I have met on these meets are top people.

Nick

Perhaps we need to spread the word that the TOC meets are not just for sports/modified cars, but for ANY Toyota owners. If you own a Toyota and are proud of it, no matter how standard and boring you think it may be to others, please come along to a meet. I have only just started going to meets this year and ALL of the people I have met on these meets are top people.

Nick

Spot on Nick :thumbsup:

think i'm the only MKii supra too.......so you wont be alone........all us loners can stick together :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

no need to worry though if its owt like castle combe its just one big happy family :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links