Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Are They Worth?

daltonp16

My girlfriend and i both have yaris' but unfortunatley they have to go as a bigger car is needed, therefore we're upgrading to a corolla (T Sport if I have my way). if anyone's got any opinions on what ours are worth i'd be interested to hear from you.

Y reg Yaris GS 1.0 Silver 34,000 miles. dent in drivers door/rear wing following a disagreement with a post at mcdonalds.

51 reg Yaris T Sport 1.5 Caribbean Blue 28,000 miles. excellent condition, no scratches, dents or kerbed wheels! fsh

thanks guys!

Parkers say:

Yaris GS:

Cost New ('01) £ 8695

Franchised Dealer £ 4115

Independent Dealer £ 3690

Private Good £ 3355

Private Poor £ 2785

Part Exchange £ 3085

Yaris T-Sport

Cost New ('01) £ 11995

Franchised Dealer £ 5610

Independent Dealer £ 5030

Private Good £ 4580

Private Poor £ 3795

Part Exchange £ 4165

Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

They are based on 40k miles though, so you can up the prices a little for the low mileages, but those prices are roughly what you'd be looking at!

My girlfriend and i both have yaris' but unfortunatley they have to go as a bigger car is needed, therefore we're upgrading to a corolla (T Sport if I have my way). if anyone's got any opinions on what ours are worth i'd be interested to hear from you.

Y reg Yaris GS 1.0 Silver 34,000 miles. dent in drivers door/rear wing following a disagreement with a post at mcdonalds.

51 reg Yaris T Sport 1.5 Caribbean Blue 28,000 miles. excellent condition, no scratches, dents or kerbed wheels! fsh

thanks guys!

Not sure on the 1.0 as damaged cars cause people to be funny about them :S

and the t sport anything from 4k to 4.5k i would imagine as a private sale, for a trade in, expect abit less

thats just my opinion.

Are you selling the bits on eBay are you?

Nick

thanks people. i think before we make any effort to advertise/sell them we'll nip to our local toyota garage and see what they'd give us if we traded them both in.

not sure about eBay, i might have a try as it only costs about a tenner to list them.

thanks people. i think before we make any effort to advertise/sell them we'll nip to our local toyota garage and see what they'd give us if we traded them both in.

not sure about ebay, i might have a try as it only costs about a tenner to list them.

Toyota Wont offer you much for your cars...i recently sold my yaris, it was a 05 colour collection model, i went to my local toyota dealer and he was offering me £5100 cash there and then for my car(felt like slapping him :ffs: ), in the end i sold it on eBay for £6700 cash........and it only cost me £7 to list it + i got to keep my RAC membership as the new owner did not want it B)

i think you could get a little more for your t-sport than parkers say, they hold their value quite well and it is a better than average example

I'm in wickford for whoever asked.

I think i'll pop the T Sport on eBay sometime next week and see if I have any luck, its worth a try for £7! Just gotta wash it and take some pics.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links