Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Being Driven Nuts!

LUCKY 1

HI i have a 4 week old compresser shes brilliant except the !Removed! parcel shelf rattles i dont usually notice it because i have the music to loud but my husband likes to listen to the engine :thumbsup: ( its a man thing i guess) my parcel shelf rattles it is driving me ape**** its in the right place all the little rubber suppressors are there it just rattles any ideas at all?? :(

Hi

Try putting more foam between it & the points of contact. Or if could be the latching points for the rear seats.

My T Sport rattled even when stood still when I got it.

Pb

:wacko:

HI i have a 4 week old compresser shes brilliant except the !Removed! parcel shelf rattles i dont usually notice it because i have the music to loud but my husband likes to listen to the engine :thumbsup: ( its a man thing i guess) my parcel shelf rattles it is driving me ape**** its in the right place all the little rubber suppressors are there it just rattles any ideas at all?? :(

Not an easy solution I know but my standard pre-facelift T-Sport doesn't rattle at all, therefore I conclude that it must be the compressor's engine - I might be willing to swap my engine with yours?

Whatta ya say?!

:D :D :D

Theres not many contact points on a parcel shelf....where it clips to the rear seat have you tried putting insulating tape round the lug. :unsure:

Hi thanks for the tips i have to clean it this weekend so i will have a look and try the foam thats my only gripe though the car itself is superb and it is much frisker than my previous T Sport wheels are a !Removed! to clean but its wort it , i have alot of fun watching all the boy racers trying to work out what it is , still cant post my photos any ideas mine are in jpeg???????????

Take it back to Toyota and get them to sort it out ..

If I had *any* issues with a 4 week old car there would be hell to pay ..

I Think i will some of the red stitching on the steering wheel is coming away as well they know about that i am waiting for them to contact me , i have had such trouble with my toyota dealerships twice now with different cars ( my old T Sport) that i think they think we are difficult in reality we were lied to about del dates im pretty sure they tried to do some fancy footwork with the on the road price told numerous lies about my leather interior and the salesman dealing with me went on holiday half way through the sale and nobody else knew what we had been promised etc , absolute nightmare we nearly cancelled the car but i was gutted (it was my christmas prezzie) so my hubby was a little more patient than usual , but we do not want o take her in until shes run in as we dont trust the fitters not to take her down the bypass ( another story) enough of my rant i think i need a nice cup of tea

I Think i will some of the red stitching on the steering wheel is coming away as well they know about that i am waiting for them to contact me , i have had such trouble with my toyota dealerships twice now with different cars ( my old T Sport) that i think they think we are difficult in reality we were lied to about del dates im pretty sure they tried to do some fancy footwork with the on the road price told numerous lies about my leather interior and the salesman dealing with me went on holiday half way through the sale and nobody else knew what we had been promised etc , absolute nightmare we nearly cancelled the car but i was gutted (it was my christmas prezzie) so my hubby was a little more patient than usual , but we do not want o take her in until shes run in as we dont trust the fitters not to take her down the bypass ( another story) enough of my rant i think i need a nice cup of tea

ooh, sounds like me 12mths ago, i hated toyota with a passion... ive changed dealers and im really happy with them now, i dont mind them giving it a blast down the bypass just as long as they wash it and shine the tyres before they give it back.. :D :D

after all, if they brake it, they will fix it.. ;) they wont drive it any worse than i do anyway :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links