Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch

Lomondcruise.com

I have just been advised by mr t that i need a new clutch on my paseo within the next few thousand miles, (good news it the rest of the car is mint), however its £324 for it, do you think this is alot to pay for it? can you get them cheaper elsewhere and if you can...is it worth spending more money for genuine toyota parts and service??

anyone help would be greatly appreciated

You can buy a pattern part clutch much cheaper (estimated between £ 90 - £ 120) plus VAT from your local motor factor.

Any garage can fit it as well.

The quality may not be quite as good, but is better value for money. Clutch life largely depends on how you drive it - eg riding the clutch, holding the car on a hill on the clutch rather than the handbrake, driving around with foot resting gently on the clutch pedal - all bad things...

cheers for the help,

its a 94 k car on the original clutch, its more expensive i know but the car has a full toyota dealer genuine part history, so might just go the extra few pounds to keep it that way