Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Handling

zebidi

What does everyone think of the handling on the T-sport? I've had the tein coilover set fitted and upper rear and front strutbraces.

I must say it totally changed the car, it was as if it wasnt a yaris when the coileys went on. the front strutbrace did wonders in senses of feel and a lot firmer.

I'm thinking about getting the white line rear bar for the yaris, either that or the TRD under brace for the rear. I dont want to stiffen the front up anymore because i dont want anymore understeer.

Raising the back end promotes more oversteer so i think when the weather gets better i will raise the rear 5-10mm i think its lower than the front anyway.

I'm overall very happy with the handling of the yaris, driving my cousins P1 i can pretty much do everything i can in the Yaris in the P1 but the P1 obviously has bigger limits. His P1 has T1Rs and i have T1S on my yaris, i very muh preferred my yaris when i had T1Rs on it. they were dam good.

In the wet on roundabouts the yaris can perform 4 wheel drifts with some left foot braking. Dam cool stuff. im thinking this post is gonna be burned for that comment.

Sorry about the above bit but just discussing what i think is a DAM important part for the car :)

hopefully you wont burn it.

:gora: bundle!!!!

In the wet on roundabouts the yaris can perform 4 wheel drifts with some left foot braking. Dam cool stuff. im thinking this post is gonna be burned for that comment.

Sorry about the above bit but just discussing what i think is a DAM important part for the car :)

hopefully you wont burn it.

dont post **** like that on here.

do it again, and you'll never post on here again. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links