Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible Parts For Sale

Richie (Paseo)

s you may have read on my other post, I will be selling my car next month, but it may be better for me to sell all my aftermarket parts and sell the car as close to standard as possible, So just trying to see if any of you would be interested in these parts IF they go up for sale.

Let me know.

Parts:

Toyota factory bodykit (been smoothed onto bumpers so would need standard bumpers back in silver)

Custom made Spoiler (suits the car perfect in my opinion).

17" Chrome alloys (in need of a refurb) with 4 good tyres (would need originals to swap with)

New racing Steering wheel including fitting boss

M3 and Dtm mirror base plates

Tinted rear lights. (would need standard ones to swap with)

Headlights fitted with blue angel eye rings (would need standard ones to swap with)

Crystal front indicators with silvertec bulbs (doesnt show orange until lite).(would need standard ones to swap with)

Ripspeed induction kit.

Performance back box (very loud).

Blue interior parts.

Blue incar neons.

Kenwood cd/mp3 Headunit.

JBL 1000watt 12" sub.

600watt Amp.

All cabling and adapters for an in car PC (just need pc and touchscreen, nothing else).

Pictures can be posted once I get my camera sorted if needed.

Rich

hi,

i would be interested in the tinted rear lights, and possibly the m3 base plates, but does this include the mirror? What is your price for the alloys? Will you be putting these items up for sale soon?

chhers niv

IF I do sell these parts then it would be towards the end of feb, but i would start another topic if and when I do. I have got the m3 chrome mirrors, but they not in the best of condition and the mirror has a crack on the drivers one.

Im not sure about any of the prices yet, I will put prices up if and when I do decide to sell.

Pc cabling includes 300watt Power invertor, 250watt PSU for pc, Extended monitor cables and extended usb cables, and a cable tidy to hide all the cables in.

You have 1st dibs J :)

mate im after your front bumper i have silver one for you that i bought off a good mate of mine you should know him matt hillard with X-racing one im trying to do up mine to go to cruise with him as we are all on a web site and oli is there to have a look....... i'll pay good money -my items i give you

please email me paseo1977@aol.com

s you may have read on my other post, I will be selling my car next month, but it may be better for me to sell all my aftermarket parts and sell the car as close to standard as possible, So just trying to see if any of you would be interested in these parts IF they go up for sale.

Let me know.

Parts:

Toyota factory bodykit (been smoothed onto bumpers so would need standard bumpers back in silver)

Custom made Spoiler (suits the car perfect in my opinion).

17" Chrome alloys (in need of a refurb) with 4 good tyres (would need originals to swap with)

New racing Steering wheel including fitting boss

M3 and Dtm mirror base plates

Tinted rear lights. (would need standard ones to swap with)

Headlights fitted with blue angel eye rings (would need standard ones to swap with)

Crystal front indicators with silvertec bulbs (doesnt show orange until lite).(would need standard ones to swap with)

Ripspeed induction kit.

Performance back box (very loud).

Blue interior parts.

Blue incar neons.

Kenwood cd/mp3 Headunit.

JBL 1000watt 12" sub.

600watt Amp.

All cabling and adapters for an in car PC (just need pc and touchscreen, nothing else).

Pictures can be posted once I get my camera sorted if needed.

Rich

How bouts you just sell yours and buy mine??? Already moddified nicely, be ALOT cheaper in the long run too :D

Rich

Richie's suggestion does make a lot of sense...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links